**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

So game created a fake beef to promote his album that only helped the other persons mixtape [emoji]129300[/emoji]

How did that help Meek? Meek been promoting this for a year.
If by promoting we talking making social media post that take 30 seconds then cool. 0 media runs, was a punching bag the last year plus, then says on ig my tape drop ___ and he sells 85k for a free mixtape that backfired on game. He was in ny, Philly, b more, did a 1992 tour and sold 30k. I usually don't gaf about sells but son sparked up all that fake beef for a album only for dude mixtape to do over double that. Hopefully he fires wack, shuts up and continues to make good music.

How did that help Meek? Meek been promoting this for a year.
If by promoting we talking making social media post that take 30 seconds then cool. 0 media runs, was a punching bag the last year plus, then says on ig my tape drop ___ and he sells 85k for a free mixtape that backfired on game. He was in ny, Philly, b more, did a 1992 tour and sold 30k. I usually don't gaf about sells but son sparked up all that fake beef for a album only for dude mixtape to do over double that. Hopefully he fires wack, shuts up and continues to make good music.

You don't need to do media runs in this day and age. Social media is the promoting. Meek been dropping snippets and IG'ing to death about DC4. :lol:

Meek should do better than Game in 2016.

You don't need to do media runs in this day and age. Social media is the promoting. Meek been dropping snippets and IG'ing to death about DC4. :lol:

Meek should do better than Game in 2016.
I'm not trynna hear that nonsense. He tried being slick to get that attention and it didn't work. If the #s were reversed y'all would be killing that man

Real talk though....:lol:

Where's @G Money 87. :nerd: :nerd:

For what? We gave him all types of Ls already. Y'all just still on the Ls and try to discredit any and everything son do. What game did was wack and backfired. He look the dumbest in the end of the day unless we add beans in the equation.

So funny seeing these cats in IG arguing over this sales haaaaa! He got a good push with streams (almost half were off streams). Even thought it wasn't an album, however, its the most popular brand in his catalog (reason why GAME went GOLD last year, the brand Documentary). Wonder if he'll put 4.5 for sale, doubt it. Whatever he gone do, better hurry up before Drake drop his "playlist" mixtape/album.

Couple fun facts. Just checked his numbers. 2 of his biggest singles feature Drake, the only one is with CB and Nicki.

i don't think what game did backfired, game has done that plenty of times before :lol:

In 2016 game is going to sell whatever he sells, no beef or song no matter how good it is will change that. His debut album came out 11 years ago

Meeks numbers were good for a free mixtape and no one should deny that

Last edited:
I ain't discrediting nothing but don't tell me this _ ain't promote this tape when he/the internet/people in real life been talking about this for 9-12 months. Like this just came out the blue, nobody knew DC4 was coming. :lol:

Last edited:
So funny seeing these cats in IG arguing over this sales haaaaa! He got a good push with streams (almost half were off streams). Even thought it wasn't an album, however, its the most popular brand in his catalog (reason why GAME went GOLD last year, the brand Documentary). Wonder if he'll put 4.5 for sale, doubt it. Whatever he gone do, better hurry up before Drake drop his "playlist" mixtape/album.

Couple fun facts. Just checked his numbers. 2 of his biggest singles feature Drake, the only one is with CB and Nicki.

You can't do this though, game is a vet, it's not like you're comparing two new artist. We can't talk numbers album for album because games destroy meek.

i don't think what game did backfired, game has done that plenty of times before :lol:

In 2016 game is going to sell whatever he sells, no beef or song no matter how good it is will change that. His debut album came out 11 years ago

Meeks numbers were good for a free mixtape and no one should deny that

It did, he was beefing more than promoting his album. He was going on interviews talking about his beef and barely discussing his album. The only thing you took away from his interviews was what he said about Meek or Beans.

Who puts out a diss song as a single? Where is that going to get played at? Club? Radio? Most diss songs I hear them once and I'm good.

Game's promotion for 1992, was saying the album was called 1992, and the Meek beef, in which the main diss was Jackin 4 Beats style and wasn't even on the album :lol: I think anyone who was going to buy the album already knew they were beforehand, and didn't need any extra stuff

So can game sell a good amount of records the first week without no beef or BS promo?

I remember buyin jeezys tapes at corner stores.

Nobody does that **** no more in 2016.

Jeezy was one of the last ones that did numbers out the trunk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom