**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

That house is OD bruh. :lol:

The upkeep gotta be crazy.
This ***** ross was on khaled snap back in the summer doing a tour and they had to drive a golf cart around that mfer :lol:. Son got a basketball court, baseball field and a stable of horses all on the same property. What was holy field thinking.

that's the house in georgia?..I thought they were in florida since  there were palm trees in front of the crib lol

Last edited:
This ***** ross was on khaled snap back in the summer doing a tour and they had to drive a golf cart around that mfer :lol:. Son got a basketball court, baseball field and a stable of horses all on the same property. What was holy field thinking.

There's actually a guest mansion next to it, the first house hokyfield actually owned first :lol:

Dude have basically the 1/4 of a highway as his yard

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] damn can't wait to hear this joint in 2018

laugh.gif
 my brother sent me that earlier . if i wouldve know it was a snippet i wouldn't have watched it but it was fire when it started . i just thought it was a rip clip that joint ended up being crazy 

Is time to bump this thread ...

After it looked like Meek was turning stuff around he starts the New Years taking Ls.

First Nicki leaving him is not an L because seriously were they suppose to last? However Meeks pettiness after is what I consider Ls. A few subliminal tweets that were obviously meant for Nicki. Last one something along the lines that Nicki prego but no one suppose to know and then deleting it. SMH ...

The he busting his ads and caught on video ...

Meek come on fam why aren't you in the studio capitalizing on the momemtum you had?

Is time to bump this thread ...

After it looked like Meek was turning stuff around he starts the New Years taking Ls.

First Nicki leaving him is not an L because seriously were they suppose to last? However Meeks pettiness after is what I consider Ls. A few subliminal tweets that were obviously meant for Nicki. Last one something along the lines that Nicki prego but no one suppose to know and then deleting it. SMH ...

The he busting his ads and caught on video ...

Meek come on fam why aren't you in the studio capitalizing on the momemtum you had?

http://www.lipstickalley.com/forumdisplay.php/15-Celebrity-News-and-Gossip

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom