Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Heats still get the * for the shortened season...

Talk to me when you guys take the chip in a real season.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Heat by 20. Harden goes 0-12 with 6 turnovers.

Chalmers and Battier with 20 points each. Cole with a career high 25.

Does NT still have a post limit?? I think I hit the limit once in my entire career here. And tonight ain't the night for me to hit it!

ska, I'm not falling for YOUR trap.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Heats still get the * for the shortened season...

Talk to me when you guys take the chip in a real season.
I was waiting for someone to say this.
laugh.gif

Heat role players are gonna play their heart out. OKC gotta have everyone step up if they wanna extend it. Double digits from Harden, Collison and Ibaka.
Thoughts?

MIAMI IS BEAUTIFUL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm out here guys, bout to head to the arena, if you wanna link up hit me on the PM, if heat win tonight its gonna get CRAZY in MIAMIIII!!!

I just think the heat are gonna ratchet it up tonight. They got that bitter taste from last season. +@!+ is gonna be over.

James Harden and Miami's roleplayers will be the difference makers in this game.
You can't count on another 22 points from Mario Chalmers and nobody knows what Harden might do.

If OKC really wants to dominate this game they HAVE TO RUN.  They were unstoppable when they pushed the ball, Miami stopped them a few times and they just said "oh screw this fastbreak $!%%" and played half-court the majority of the 2nd half and THAT is why they lost game 4.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SHUGES:
ska, I'm not falling for YOUR trap.
laugh.gif
Fall for MY trap? Nah, pimpin', no trap here. Y'all got me handcuffed. How'm I handcuffed setting traps?

Ska with that heath ledger swag.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by joker

Meeee? What did I do?  But I'm in hereeee....maybe it was one of your people...

OKC has been playing like crap this entire series
30t6p3b.gif
I hope they can come out with a win tonight, but I don't see it happening

Back
Top Bottom