[| -- Official Miami Heat @ Chicago Bulls 8PM EST on TNT -- |]

Originally Posted by JD617

I'll never understand the logic that it's bad for Lebron to dish to House or Jones if they're open in that situation.

its just lebron haters finding any little thing to @##$+ about. same guys that think kobe shooting while 3 defenders are on him was a good look
laugh.gif

I'll never understand the logic that it's bad for Lebron to dish to House or Jones if they're open in that situation.

its just lebron haters finding any little thing to @##$+ about. same guys that think kobe shooting while 3 defenders are on him was a good look
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so the bulls barely beat the heat with bosh going 1 for 18. if im the heat i am not worried about that. he wont shoot 1 for 18 all the time. this however will probably have the heat pick up someone off waivers, maybe troy murphy, even though it is not needed. haslem and miller were both out
and the first time they beat us we didnt have lebron.... when we have miller we go big... wade, miller, lebron, bosh, damp/haslem (when he get back)....  like i said... props to the bulls.... deng hit a big shot...

so the bulls barely beat the heat with bosh going 1 for 18. if im the heat i am not worried about that. he wont shoot 1 for 18 all the time. this however will probably have the heat pick up someone off waivers, maybe troy murphy, even though it is not needed. haslem and miller were both out
and the first time they beat us we didnt have lebron.... when we have miller we go big... wade, miller, lebron, bosh, damp/haslem (when he get back)....  like i said... props to the bulls.... deng hit a big shot...

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Watch Laker fans blame Bosh's play on LBJ.

wow are you obsessed with the lakers? the *$@! does this thread have to do with lakers?? sit down. nobody wants to hear your insecure !%% anymore

Watch it happen though. That is what you %+!!%+#! do.

Are you and HANNSUM lovers? (serious question though, i'm not trying to be funny)

Yes you are. And you suck at it.Go to bed now Chris Rock Jr.

they need Miller & Haslem.

I still think those 2 plus the other 3 is their best potential lineup late in the game.

they're not anything great, but at least stretches the depth on that team.

I've said it before, but forget the home court..Miami and Boston should go all out for the #1 seed just to avoid seeing Chicago in Round 2. That's a 7 game series waiting to happen.

they need Miller & Haslem.

I still think those 2 plus the other 3 is their best potential lineup late in the game.

they're not anything great, but at least stretches the depth on that team.

I've said it before, but forget the home court..Miami and Boston should go all out for the #1 seed just to avoid seeing Chicago in Round 2. That's a 7 game series waiting to happen.

Miami Heat clearly has the worse bench in NBA history
does it get any worse?
what is Pat Riley doing i mean this team lacks 4th qtr execution
rebounding for lose balls

wow are you obsessed with the lakers? the *$@! does this thread have to do with lakers?? sit down. nobody wants to hear your insecure !%% anymore

Are you and HANNSUM lovers? (serious question though, i'm not trying to be funny)

Miami Heat clearly has the worse bench in NBA history
does it get any worse?
what is Pat Riley doing i mean this team lacks 4th qtr execution
rebounding for lose balls

Lol you guys did the right thing putting Lebron on Rose for the last ten minutes, and having Wade help out.  It almost worked.  
smile.gif

Lol you guys did the right thing putting Lebron on Rose for the last ten minutes, and having Wade help out.  It almost worked.  
smile.gif

This is you and HANNSUM... feel free to choose who is who. (BTW you sound salty again
laugh.gif
I guess you're still mad that Kobe didn't let you swallow)

Heat_Trail_Blazers_Ba_Heal.jpg

This is you and HANNSUM... feel free to choose who is who. (BTW you sound salty again
laugh.gif
I guess you're still mad that Kobe didn't let you swallow)

Heat_Trail_Blazers_Ba_Heal.jpg

laugh.gif

Which is also why LBJ shoots a higher % than Kobe in these situations with just 11 less makes more assists, while taking way less shots.But you know, these fools are busy sniffing Kobe's jar of game sweat to actually think about this fact.

laugh.gif

Which is also why LBJ shoots a higher % than Kobe in these situations with just 11 less makes more assists, while taking way less shots.But you know, these fools are busy sniffing Kobe's jar of game sweat to actually think about this fact.

damn the lack of post play is what brings these teams down

I dont know how far fast breaks and driving and dishing can get you

Back
Top Bottom