[| -- Official Miami Heat @ Chicago Bulls 8PM EST on TNT -- |]

Just checking the celtics game and with a rookie they just picked up from d-league they only have NINE active players. If everyone dont come back and be healthy i could see possibly a first round lost.

D Wade defense is horrible this man gives up more 3s
more than any top 10 superstar i know in nba
Chris Bosh not aggressive and shoots way to many jumpshots
Lebron way to passive turn it up to late
Pat Riley need 2 lay the smackdown or get rid of one of the big 3 asap

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Watch Laker fans blame Bosh's play on LBJ.

wow are you obsessed with the lakers? the *$@! does this thread have to do with lakers?? sit down. nobody wants to hear your insecure !%% anymore

Watch it happen though. That is what you %+!!%+#! do.

Are you and HANNSUM lovers? (serious question though, i'm not trying to be funny)

wow are you obsessed with the lakers? the *$@! does this thread have to do with lakers?? sit down. nobody wants to hear your insecure !%% anymore

Are you and HANNSUM lovers? (serious question though, i'm not trying to be funny)

Originally Posted by HankMoody

illmatic34 wrote:
Good game Miami. This is embarrassing.

We are down 6 points... 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I mean, really? Calling it already? Damn. 

Pitiful $*%* right here... just pitiful. 
DENG!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm a very cynical person.
Good win though...Deng came up big for once.

illmatic34 wrote:
Good game Miami. This is embarrassing.

We are down 6 points... 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I mean, really? Calling it already? Damn. 

Pitiful $*%* right here... just pitiful. 
DENG!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm a very cynical person.
Good win though...Deng came up big for once.

so the bulls barely beat the heat with bosh going 1 for 18. if im the heat i am not worried about that. he wont shoot 1 for 18 all the time. this however will probably have the heat pick up someone off waivers, maybe troy murphy, even though it is not needed. haslem and miller were both out

so the bulls barely beat the heat with bosh going 1 for 18. if im the heat i am not worried about that. he wont shoot 1 for 18 all the time. this however will probably have the heat pick up someone off waivers, maybe troy murphy, even though it is not needed. haslem and miller were both out

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

indifferent.gif

I'll never understand the logic that it's bad for Lebron to dish to House or Jones if they're open in that situation.

I'll never understand the logic that it's bad for Lebron to dish to House or Jones if they're open in that situation.

Good win for the Bulls. Props to DRose and Deng.

Nice effort by Wade and LeBron to keep them in the game.

Chris Bosh.
indifferent.gif

This $*#@$ knew his jumper wasn't falling yet refused to go to the basket.
30t6p3b.gif

Man the Heat are in serious problems come playoff time if that's all there going to get from their bench.
sick.gif

Haslem's presence is sorely missed.

He's $$$ with the mid-range jumper and nights like this he could help alleviate the scoring load on Wade and Bron especially when Bosh struggled like he did tonight.

Good win for the Bulls. Props to DRose and Deng.

Nice effort by Wade and LeBron to keep them in the game.

Chris Bosh.
indifferent.gif

This $*#@$ knew his jumper wasn't falling yet refused to go to the basket.
30t6p3b.gif

Man the Heat are in serious problems come playoff time if that's all there going to get from their bench.
sick.gif

Haslem's presence is sorely missed.

He's $$$ with the mid-range jumper and nights like this he could help alleviate the scoring load on Wade and Bron especially when Bosh struggled like he did tonight.

Agreed. Heat is the last team I want the Bulls to see in the playoffs. Really hope the Bulls avoid them... let's go Nuggets 
nerd.gif

Agreed. Heat is the last team I want the Bulls to see in the playoffs. Really hope the Bulls avoid them... let's go Nuggets 
nerd.gif

i feel sorry for your parents...

They're not Lakers fans. That alone makes them more intelligent than your whole damn fanbase.Listen to you clowns. "LeBron had the cojones to take the shot"
laugh.gif
do you morons look at data and see that it's not about the star taking the shot it's about getting the BEST LOOK ON THE FLOOR?

i feel sorry for your parents...

They're not Lakers fans. That alone makes them more intelligent than your whole damn fanbase.Listen to you clowns. "LeBron had the cojones to take the shot"
laugh.gif
do you morons look at data and see that it's not about the star taking the shot it's about getting the BEST LOOK ON THE FLOOR?

Originally Posted by LDJ

Just checking the celtics game and with a rookie they just picked up from d-league they only have NINE active players. If everyone dont come back and be healthy i could see possibly a first round lost.

Yeah, because they're only gonna dress 9 active players for the rest of the year. Clearly Indiana or Philly is gonna beat them in a series.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Yeah, because they're only gonna dress 9 active players for the rest of the year. Clearly Indiana or Philly is gonna beat them in a series.

Back
Top Bottom