[| -- Official Miami Heat @ Chicago Bulls 8PM EST on TNT -- |]

damn the lack of post play is what brings these teams down

I dont know how far fast breaks and driving and dishing can get you

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Watch Laker fans blame Bosh's play on LBJ.

wow are you obsessed with the lakers? the *$@! does this thread have to do with lakers?? sit down. nobody wants to hear your insecure !%% anymore

Watch it happen though. That is what you %+!!%+#! do.
i feel sorry for your parents...

They're not Lakers fans. That alone makes them more intelligent than your whole damn fanbase. Listen to you clowns. "LeBron had the cojones to take the shot"
laugh.gif
do you morons look at data and see that it's not about the star taking the shot it's about getting the BEST LOOK ON THE FLOOR?

yes because grouping a whole fanbase on a few idiots is "intelligent". im done with you though. ill just let you continue to make yourself look pathetic and obsessive...

Watch Laker fans blame Bosh's play on LBJ.

wow are you obsessed with the lakers? the *$@! does this thread have to do with lakers?? sit down. nobody wants to hear your insecure !%% anymore

Watch it happen though. That is what you %+!!%+#! do.
i feel sorry for your parents...

They're not Lakers fans. That alone makes them more intelligent than your whole damn fanbase. Listen to you clowns. "LeBron had the cojones to take the shot"
laugh.gif
do you morons look at data and see that it's not about the star taking the shot it's about getting the BEST LOOK ON THE FLOOR?

yes because grouping a whole fanbase on a few idiots is "intelligent". im done with you though. ill just let you continue to make yourself look pathetic and obsessive...

bosh 1-18.
bench - 2 pts

heat lost by 3.

but bosh will get a mouthful from lebron and wade

no need for doubling rose ever when bron is guarding him...this goes to every player in the nba, just focus on your man

no need for doubling rose ever when bron is guarding him...this goes to every player in the nba, just focus on your man

bosh 1-18.
bench - 2 pts

heat lost by 3.

but bosh will get a mouthful from lebron and wade

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Yea true.  Lebron looked like he could've contested or blocked that.  Oh well. 
happy.gif

happy.gif

"This is you and HANNSUM... feel free to choose who is who. (BTW you sound salty again I guess you're still mad that Kobe didn't let you swallow)"

Even your homophobic putdowns are lame.

You bore me.

Originally Posted by amel223

happy.gif
d-rose was 2-8 with bron guarding him in the 4th. what was wade thinking?

expect bron to guard rose more next time. rose will struggle to score against him

Originally Posted by amel223

happy.gif
d-rose was 2-8 with bron guarding him in the 4th. what was wade thinking?

expect bron to guard rose more next time. rose will struggle to score against him

"This is you and HANNSUM... feel free to choose who is who. (BTW you sound salty again I guess you're still mad that Kobe didn't let you swallow)"

Even your homophobic putdowns are lame.

You bore me.

For talking about you know who's fans bringing up his name, this dude Jedi does it more than anyone.

And excuuuuuse me for wanting the best player and guy who's getting paid the most for wanting to take the big shot. Just different philosophies I guess, much rather the ball find its way to Wade/Bron/Rose cause they can get any shot they want if necessary and the other guys aren't wide open. Not everyone can create their own shot which is needed sometimes.

It really does depend on the situation, but I'm taking the superstar over the role player 99 times out of 100. Don't care what the numbers say.

For talking about you know who's fans bringing up his name, this dude Jedi does it more than anyone.

And excuuuuuse me for wanting the best player and guy who's getting paid the most for wanting to take the big shot. Just different philosophies I guess, much rather the ball find its way to Wade/Bron/Rose cause they can get any shot they want if necessary and the other guys aren't wide open. Not everyone can create their own shot which is needed sometimes.

It really does depend on the situation, but I'm taking the superstar over the role player 99 times out of 100. Don't care what the numbers say.

i know 1 thang if Chris Bosh was playing with Kobe
he would of been called out long time ago
Chris Bosh is underperforming this whole year
Pat Riley might seriously need 2 look into trading him or restructing his contract

i know 1 thang if Chris Bosh was playing with Kobe
he would of been called out long time ago
Chris Bosh is underperforming this whole year
Pat Riley might seriously need 2 look into trading him or restructing his contract

Back
Top Bottom