Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

^^^ cheat in how? bring in players and staying under the cap? everyone seems to forget that boston have 3 stars future HOF on their team at the same time, whats the difference? and now they have rondo, and they brought in sheed last year...

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

My goodness, this is going to be one of the most hated teams of all time.

All that tomfoolery LMAO!! You can even sense the high salt levels from the NEUTRAL ESPN sportcasters. This has never been seen before. 3 stars in their absolute primes joining one squad via free agency. Completly UNPRECEDENTED.

Miami Heat 2010-11 and on = The U of the 80's.

You will hate them. But you WILL watch them. All the time. Every time.

This season is going to be a movie.

Co-Sign on the "U" reference.  I never would of thought we'd be the most hated team in the NBA, perhaps sports. 
laugh.gif
  Oh well I get to feel the way Laker's fans do.  So how about them Hurricanes?  I heard USC is ineligible this year...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^^ cheat in how? bring in players and staying under the cap? everyone seems to forget that boston have 3 stars future HOF on their team at the same time, whats the difference? and now they have rondo, and they brought in sheed last year...
No man the cHEAT as in 2006
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 stop that BOS had a team before KG and Allen got there...All the heat got is four players on the roster and thats it
laugh.gif

Some people forget this is a TEAM sport
tired.gif

I say you guys win 65 and completely abuse the Eastern Conference en route to meeting LA.

As a basketball fan, I'm excited to see it. As a Knick fan, I hate it at the same time.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Like I said, people are so angry, they're willing to root for Kobe.
naw.... in time they will go back to hating kobe and the lakers... think of it this way. they are a supergroup put together to stopping kobe from getting a 3 peat and his 6th ring. Pat riley is a known kobe hater and maybe this mega trio along with lebron's jock strap(mike miller) secretly despise him aswell. This is what kobe haters and michael jordan masturbating fans dreamed of.
laugh.gif

when the crowd bust out with the beat LA you see all 3 of them faces turn nervous?? lol

yea i dont see why to hate the heat.

i see in hating the players, them three played a lot of people. it was all them.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

No man the cHEAT as in 2006
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 stop that BOS had a team before KG and Allen got there...All the heat got is four players on the roster and thats it
laugh.gif

Some people forget this is a TEAM sport
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 really? please go check your refrence and get back at me... matter fact.... hold on.... if you think a 24-58 team is a squad, then pass what you smoking this way.... then the get allen and KG then win a chip... stop with the hate man its only been 2 days....
http://espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=bos
http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/year/2007

wow i seriously got goosebumps from those pics

and kvsm...i dont think all three of them played people...only bron

I like the nWo nickname for you guys...Hall and Nash got Hogan to Miami. Congrats real Heat fans. This is so surreal.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

wade was messing with Bulls acting like he would go over there, thats why people had that wewantwade or whatever website
laugh.gif

This fool Bosh just would have followed his daddies anywhere

Pat Riley is the truth, "Multiple championships is not a dynasty."  "There's only been one dynasty and that was 50 years ago." 

I'm not hating.
If the NBA was played 3 on 3 then MIA WINS
Last I check a TEAM is 12 players...check the last 5 teams that won a chip.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by youngmoney

wade was messing with Bulls acting like he would go over there, thats why people had that wewantwade or whatever website
laugh.gif

This fool Bosh just would have followed his daddies anywhere

wewantwade website showed up the after the finals.... before he talked with any team...

I'm loving this right now!!! I wish I was back home in Miami (in NYC visiting my parents) celebrating with the locals. If the Heat really and truely are going to sign Mike Miller and I heard they got LA's very own Derek Fisher coming for a interview with Pat Riley this weekend. @$+ is unreal!! The lakers and any other NBA team dosent have a chance if we get Fish.

That's the backbone of the lakers right there.

*** to all my south fla people is it true all tickets to next year are sold out?? That can't be true!!

PS. I gotta change my sig, it's a lil bit out dated ya know!!

I'm loving this right now!!! I wish I was back home in Miami (in NYC visiting my parents) celebrating with the locals. If the Heat really and truely are going to sign Mike Miller and I heard they got LA's very own Derek Fisher coming for a interview with Pat Riley this weekend. @+* is unreal!! The lakers and any other NBA team dosent have a chance if we get Fish.

That's the backbone of the lakers right there.

*** to all my south fla people is it true all tickets to next year are sold out?? That can't be true!!

PS. I gotta change my sig, it's a lil bit out dated ya know!!

Well im happy for heat. its cool with me, i just dont like Lebron, but i respect his game. it aint heat i dont like. Any team they would have landed at, anyone would hate them. its more of a lebron than any of the other too. i personally think Wade>>>>Bron

Originally Posted by Al3xis

As a basketball fan, I'm excited to see it. As a Knick Bulls fan, I hate it at the same time.

I look forward to a rivalry with them...in real life and on 2k11 with Mike on the cover

Mike Miller, Shaq, Fisher, and T-Mac would all be perfect role players along with the 2nd rounders they drafted

cleveland and toronto will do a sign a trade....my guess is that if you sign free agents you lose bird rights to resign players.... but if get players in a sign/trade you really didnt sign free agents... CLE and TOR are gonna do sign/trade, so we keep bird rights on haslem and wright, sign them and we go over the cap... while over the cap we have a MLE and a vet min right? dont quote me on this.... nba money/cap/crap is confusing to me
im still trying to find out if we have bird rights on qrich

Back
Top Bottom