Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

moz-screenshot-2.png

Billboard Wade purchased for Bosh & Bron
pimp.gif

Pat that dude and all but how he just gone say the bulls wasn't a dynasty
smh.gif
can't rock with that one if that quotes is true

This is crazy lol. I've always been a Heat and Wade fan but I never thought that Bosh and let alone Bron would play for the Heat. This could be something special for Miami and a nightmare for the rest of the NBA teams. I hope this team does well

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Just before the season starts I just want to say I dislike this heat team, not the fan base.
I hope y'all understand/

my thoughts exactly

So the Cavs ended up doing the sign and trade after all huh?

Gilbert, you continue to look like a @+%%%@ sucker. Lebron got you lookin' like a jaded jumpoff 
laugh.gif

All things considering, I'm glad Miami is the place where this potential "dynasty" will happen. Never have had a problem against that City or it's teams in any sport.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Rudemiester said:
I guess the bandwagon wont be exploding... I left this on page 12 and came back and its on pg 13! Public Enemy #1!!!

smh.gif
@ this whole situation though.. I feel sick for New York and Cleveland

lol at your sig

*fixed*

I just know how bad this city wanted LeBron..I too was convinced he was going to the Knicks and Im not even a fan of theirs.. We already had Bosh and that was almost good enough for me. I was not expecting all those rumours about the Heat to really come true... I felt bad for NYK fans but I feel like Melo wants in badly and there will be other stars who will come thru next year so they'll be aiight..

Originally Posted by TheGift23

All things considering, I'm glad Miami is the place where this potential "dynasty" will happen. Never have had a problem against that City or it's teams in any sport.
True...except for the Miami Hurricocaines, %#$+ them

Clowns...all of em.

And if anyone supports this nonsense ya'll are clowns too. (Cept for Miami fans obviously)

In My Mind, you really see it that way? To have the opportunity to make millions and work with your boys? That's something you grow up wishing for.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

In My Mind, you really see it that way? To have the opportunity to make millions and work with your boys? That's something you grow up wishing for.

Maybe if they went about it a different way...but after that #$%+*+!+ last night...I can't co-sign this %%#@.

They went as low as they possibly could last night.

I actually believe this was bad for the NBA, very bad actually. I diminished the limited amount of parity that existed in the league as is
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I actually believe this was bad for the NBA, very bad actually. I diminished the limited amount of parity that existed in the league as is
smh.gif
QFT 
frown.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Purple Drink

Run the point night

Discounted

Gangster, Pimp, Don

Holla

Double Rainbow

Back