OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

I'm terrified of Shady vs our run D, but we can beat them again.

Then hope he sleeps week 17. :nerd:

:pimp: Early Christmas gift, that was the most fun game to watch this year. No late game worries, no high heart rate, just beat down a team and keep piling on.

What changed tonight, I don't know, but something was different out there tonight. :rofl: :lol: :pimp:

:nerd:

Last edited:
You should be... because he will easily put up 150 and 1 TD minimum.

But that won't help enough. Dolphins will get a turnover or two and out score.

I'm happy for this winning season but honestly it's fools gold. All of the wins we had are against horrible teams. Horrible. And even then we scraped by with some of them. Yeah the steelers win is nice, but every team usually steals a game or two...should've taken the seahawks too. Then when we play anyone how can hold their weight, we get blown out like expected. I think the cards would've handled us easy if it weren't for the weather tbh

If we can beat a full squad pats team in week 17, then I can have some hope. But for now, there are a lot of fins fans with a false or exaggerated sense of hope and progress.

WINNING SEASON!!!!!!
smokin.gif

There wasn't really any drop for the Dolphins in going from Ryan Tannehill to Matt Moore
https://t.co/eBU121xMsD

I'm happy for this winning season but honestly it's fools gold. All of the wins we had are against horrible teams. Horrible. And even then we scraped by with some of them. Yeah the steelers win is nice, but every team usually steals a game or two...should've taken the seahawks too. Then when we play anyone how can hold their weight, we get blown out like expected. I think the cards would've handled us easy if it weren't for the weather tbh

If we can beat a full squad pats team in week 17, then I can have some hope. But for now, there are a lot of fins fans with a false or exaggerated sense of hope and progress.

I'm a little more optimistic. We won games we would've lost last few seasons. In year's past, we've seen game winning drives stalled by strip sacks, we seen Aaron Rodgers absolutely gash us, and field goals to win. This year, were stepping up when it matters the most. Especially in Special team's, it really has been the small things that led us to victory this year.

I'm a little more optimistic. We won games we would've lost last few seasons. In year's past, we've seen game winning drives stalled by strip sacks, we seen Aaron Rodgers absolutely gash us, and field goals to win. This year, were stepping up when it matters the most. Especially in Special team's, it really has been the small things that led us to victory this year.

absolutely, can't argue with that

We knew that when we barely beat a soon-to-be 0-16 Browns team, or the 1-13 Niners, or Jared Goff in his first NFL start.

:pimp:

First Dolphins QB since Marino to throw 4 of them thangs on the Jests. Shocking, I thought for sure someone since then would've done it. :lol: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom