Official Michael Jordan NBA 2K11 Cover Athlete Thread! 9/29 UPDATE Pg. 9! New Pics/shoes/uniforms!

yeah 2k definitely is the better game. i used to be into live but 2k has taken the lead over the last few years and just keeps widening the margin with better graphics and everything else. this jordan thing just sweetens the deal.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

That would be sick.

Kinda similar to Madden Moments when you play out big time events during the regular season.
I know I am not the only one that wishes they would do something similar with an NBA game

eyes.gif
 too busy with my girl to play... games, you dudes would buy tampon boxes with jordan on them haha

Originally Posted by donpapadaupolis

4IOq

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]sweet[/font]
^^Does anyone have a wallpaper size of this picture? According to one website, it said "there will be some good surprises." To me it looks like we can use Jordan as a playable character. Unlock? I'm not sure but look at the picture below.
500x_jordan2k9.jpg

Originally Posted by donpapadaupolis

4IOq

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]sweet[/font]
^^Does anyone have a wallpaper size of this picture? According to one website, it said "there will be some good surprises." To me it looks like we can use Jordan as a playable character. Unlock? I'm not sure but look at the picture below.
500x_jordan2k9.jpg

I'm @ E3 right now.
The game is supposed to be playable here on the show floor.
I will try to take a pic or two.

It was already announced that Jordan was on the cover of NBA 2K11..I want to know if they do a limited or collectors edition like they did with 2K10

mj is just a bonus...on the 2k11...2k11 alone will sell out regardless if MJ is in or out..im betting it will appeal to more gamers/ballersd...tapping the fans from the 90's up to the young ballers..

IMHO, a great business move.

Dude at Gamestop told me they were gonna do like four different covers for the game. His rookie one, 45 jersey, etc. I don't know how true that is/was, but I reserved it.

Back
Top Bottom