OFFICIAL Minnesota Twins 2009 Season Thread (87-76)---> AL CENTRAL CHAMPS! Great season guys.

MAUER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was just a smooth swing too
8c336d3919038cb35eafea494dd5b73bafd40646.gif

Bases loaded, no outs.

C'mon Slowey....grand slam here
laugh.gif

EDIT: Eh...what more can you expect out of a pitcher there. 3-0. Knock him in Harris.

There we go
88926f919a8b85dce39466b0bd92b677d651d878.gif

I'm glad we're padding the lead on right now...we know too well how our bullpen will perform in the late innings.

Wells didn't last too long
laugh.gif

Yeah, he's 3rd in the MLB, 2nd in the AL (tied with a bunch of people)

Check out his ERA though. He's been pitching great but not as good as it looks on the surface. Still solid though.

And hopefully the Pirates give the Tigers a challenge at least
tired.gif

McCutchen
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

And hopefully the Pirates give the Tigers a challenge at least
tired.gif

McCutchen
pimp.gif
Should be McClutchen
pimp.gif

Kid is a beast.

Come on Slowey! Double play right here.

Eh......

At least we got out of that inning with the lead.

WGN Fan Cam appreciation showing the babes in Chi
pimp.gif

Are you kidding me?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I like how dude just stands there sideways and still when people start yelling at him he's unaware and chucks itinto the stands
laugh.gif

Good game today... At least we can agree on one thing with Cubs fans, we both don't like the White Sox
pimp.gif

Didn't know it was a day game. I guess I should've considering it was in Chicago. Nonetheless, glad they took it today. Mauer staying above .400 aftera bad day yesterday.
pimp.gif

Edit: Found out Slowey is the first pitcher to throw 10 K's at Wrigley this year.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Didn't know it was a day game. I guess I should've considering it was in Chicago. Nonetheless, glad they took it today. Mauer staying above .400 after a bad day yesterday.
pimp.gif

Edit: Found out Slowey is the first pitcher to throw 10 K's at Wrigley this year.
Really? I'm surprised about that.

Good $!%$ Slowey, keep it up
smokin.gif
.....we need Swarzak to have a goodouting tomorrow.

I wonder if towards the end of the year we have 3 guys pushing 30 HR's. (Mauer, Morneau, Kubel) I doubt it, but the way these guys are hitting it's funto think about. Crede will probably hover around 20 too. This is the most power I've ever seen in my lifetime from a Twins lineup...By far.

We need to take advantage of that power too....by winning the division.

I'm hoping we make a deal for a relief pitcher before the deadline....I've really underestimated how much our club would miss setup man/8th inning guyNeshek these past couple years. It's kind of ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom