Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I need them Mlb joints man, it’s funny them lakers joints were sitting for months and as soon as Lebron wears em they become a hype magnet :lol:

I might cop those Red Bull’s, I don’t wanna do it and he restock them black heat joints cuz I need those

The heat actually did restock a few months ago. The restocks app was really good to catch all these random restocks. Too bad it’s not around anymore.

The Mitchell and Ness size chart is showing me off , my waist is 32 and I'am about 5'9/10 in height and don't want the shorts below my knees , any suggestions ?

I got a medium as well. I saw the shorts in person and they are way bigger than it does in photo. Granted I am 5'8 but it should still fight you fine.

Red Carpets x Grizzlies

Griz.jpg

I’m eyeing these shorts. Are they the swingman? Opinions on them?

I want the authentic but man them no-pockets :frown:

The heat actually did restock a few months ago. The restocks app was really good to catch all these random restocks. Too bad it’s not around anymore.
Yea at that time I thought I needed an xxl but once I realized xl was good money it was gone

I got over the no pocket complaint ... the lack of quality isn’t worth it
Factor in that most of us go in on deals on authentics at swingman prices when there’s codes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom