Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

If I were to ever consider swingmans it would be the gold or some color they never wore, but don’t really do swingmans. Now if Mr. Don came through with some gold joints I would probably make an exception

Authentics. I'm waiting for them to make an Authentic Rockets (Blue Pinstripes) so I can stop wearing the Swingman's.

Swingman. I’m not changing the way I wear my clothes and how I walk around to compensate for expensive, no pocket shorts

i dont mind the swingmans but then again i only wear nba shorts in the house... i might cop my first authentic when the sale is right

Swingman shorts dont have the real looking waist band which irks me

M&n swingmans and authentics are both repros to me so ill go with whatever i can get a deal on

When you buy your first authentic in shorts or jersey, everything else feels like a step down and you don't want to do it. I honestly don't see a huge difference in authentics and swingman, but there's just something about staying with authentic only.
Plus there's always deals on authentics, nobody's paying full price.

I get what people are saying about the quality and details with the logos and stuff, but how about the throwback M&N swingman shorts with no logos? Like the Lakers or Detroit shorts where it's just purple and gold or blue and red with no team logos or details at all?

Now shorts with a team logos that screened on twill and sewn on is definitely different than fully stitched and embroidered, but shorts with no logos? C'mon.

I have one pair of swingman shorts. I couldn’t pass them up for $25. Everything is authentic.

Back
Top Bottom