Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

5'10, waist size = 30.

The Vancouver Grizzlies authentic shorts are size M. I think if I picked a size S, it would be a weee bit too uncomfortable.

However, I recently bought the 2018 Asg Shorts (Swingman in medium) that was on sale at lids ( $150 down to $56), the waist was 14.5 inches across unstretched. The authentic shorts I have in medium (grizz and 95 asg east) were 14 inches across on the waist band unstretched.

20180718_233424.jpg

5'10, waist size = 30.

The Vancouver Grizzlies authentic shorts are size M. I think if I picked a size S, it would be a weee bit too uncomfortable.

However, I recently bought the 2018 Asg Shorts (Swingman in medium) that was on sale at lids ( $150 down to $56), the waist was 14.5 inches across unstretched. The authentic shorts I have in medium (grizz and 95 asg east) were 14 inches across on the waist band unstretched.

20180718_233424.jpg

On the grizzlies authentics they have the badge on the centre of waistband that doesn't stretch so they run tighter than the others.

I have a few authentic and swingman shorts, imo the swingmans run a little larger in the waist than authentics. Also, with the pockets having phone in etc it weighs them down a bit so better to go with a tighter fit in swingman than authentics imo.

Sincerely appreciate all the likes on my photo guys :nthat::nthat:

Finally received my refund for that defected Duncan. God's timing. :pimp::pimp:

As far as the authentic/swingman discussion...
Replica 96 Favre
image.jpg

Authentic 96 Favre
favr3.jpg

Your choice.

The fit, material, and colors are different for the authentic vs swingman jerseys but M&N swingman jerseys are nicer than the other brands.

not sure what M&N is thinking with no nfl patch on the farve replica. I guess theyre trying to recreate a replica :lol:

But, I agree with Hahahaha Hahahaha that m&n nba swingmans are the best swingmans anyone’s ever put out and i think the sales numbers will back that up.

I have the 96-97 mutombo on the way. Love the gold logo detail, which was previously unheard of for a swingman

not sure what M&N is thinking with no nfl patch on the farve replica. I guess theyre trying to recreate a replica :lol:

But, I agree with Hahahaha Hahahaha that m&n nba swingmans are the best swingmans anyone’s ever put out and i think the sales numbers will back that up.

I have the 96-97 mutombo on the way. Love the gold logo detail, which was previously unheard of for a swingman

That's weird with the favre having no nfl patch. The White one actually does (non authentic) which is even stranger.

I need that Hawks Asap

Do any of you wear your authentic shorts to the gym?
When I used to ball 5 days a week thats all I wore.. regarding Nike/reebok/Adidas authentic nba shorts

my collection used to be MEAN

M&N would be nice for the gym/ball. Probably hold up nice in the wash (hopefully)

Back
Top Bottom