Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

CA5D2173-40DF-435B-A325-EBFC3B212A45.jpeg

When I used to ball 5 days a week thats all I wore.. regarding Nike/reebok/Adidas authentic nba shorts

my collection used to be MEAN

M&N would be nice for the gym/ball. Probably hold up nice in the wash (hopefully)

Way better than the Nike NBA shorts

Where you guys getting things shipped to if theyre charging $25? My shipping is $7

Last time I ordered from em I sent em to NY and I definitely didn't pay $25 for shipping. Think it was same as you, bout $7.

Way better than the Nike NBA shorts

Last time I ordered from em I sent em to NY and I definitely didn't pay $25 for shipping. Think it was same as you, bout $7.
Meant the old nike and Adidas stuff, basically before revolution 30 and new nike stuff. When everything was either dri fit or thick mesh

My Nike NBA authentics from the early 2000s still holding strong
exactly the old stuff regardless of hate with reebok and Adidas. I had authentic ive worn every week for years, meaning they were likely washed 30-40 times a year on average. def lasted throughout all that.

I wish I had a pic of my black reebok timberwolves shorts that were easily washed 100+++

everything looked like they were new minus the patch which looked good and stitched down heavy just the glue around the patch obviously dissolved and started to lift all around the patch

Anyone buy the authentics customized with pockets from Jeffersons? Thinking about the green bulls pair but need some pockets

So I ordered a jersey from Lids on Monday. Still no shipping email SMH...Lids deff finna lose a long time customer...

I’d get in touch with their customer service. They did that with a Nike swingman jersey and plain forgot to ship it out. I was worried because they were losing stock and my size was the last remaining. They ended up sending it out the next day and emailed me a $10 gift card.

Back
Top Bottom