Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The definetly goin back, its like the stiched em backwards because the inside seam is perfectly stitched like my blk bulls. Too bad because i wanted T-wolves and Heat but im not tryna risk it. Joints took forever to get here as it is.

Attachments

• 6866CBEC-74FC-4152-A964-096B166ED706.jpeg
    6866CBEC-74FC-4152-A964-096B166ED706.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 43
I dont know how those white lines are passing quality inspection, they look cheap and disgusting. I had to return my sonics and dark blue ASG shorts cuz of the white lines. I have lost interest in buying any more authentic shorts cuz of the white line issue. They must be done on purpose for the women customers. Women workout gear intentionally has white lines in same location as these authentic short white lines

The white lines make the shorts look like they are worn down in that location....need I say more? lol

I dont know how those white lines are passing quality inspection, they look cheap and disgusting. I had to return my sonics and dark blue ASG shorts cuz of the white lines. I have lost interest in buying any more authentic shorts cuz of the white line issue. They must be done on purpose for the women customers. Women workout gear intentionally has white lines in same location as these authentic short white lines
They’re only on certain pairs, not all authentics got em

Had fun this weekend at M&N with the 50% off. I didn’t grab much because I pretty much have everything AND all I really wanted was to catch the TMac (Magic) on sale but they haven’t had that in a while. I ended up grabbing Magic Johnson (away), Hakeem (93-94) and T Wolves shorts. My only regret was that I passed on the Heat shorts (05-06). I cant stop thinking about them and now I’ll have to pay full price :smh:.

Anyway hope everyone who came out had a good time and took advantage and enjoyed the city !

Just peeped my fav Ray Allen jersey will be releasing. I could cry right now lol. Now give us the purple / black VC !!!

I passed on the 05-06 Heat too. I had told myself I rather have the 96-97 heat in all red or even the black in mesh, those are so fire! I wasn't feeling the 05-06 at first because of the whole shiny silk material that reminded me of my sleeping shorts and the 05-06 was the one that didnt have those signature waistbands, it was the plain Jane waistband and I thought initially it didnt really stand out as an authentic short like the rest of the other teams. WITH THAT SAID, looking back now I kind of regret not copping anyway, it was still decent especially on sale. I believe they allow exchanges so depending how much you like those T-wovlves you could do an even swap out for the Heat lol. I bought a bunch of shorts so maybe I might consider exchanging one for the heat. I'm debating.

^^^ good luck, the m&n exchange process looks terrible

Speaking of exchanges, I sent back my t-wolves shorts to Jefferson’s for a different size. They arrived there yesterday. Hopefully it doesn’t take long to receive my new pair.

^^^ good luck, the m&n exchange process looks terrible

Speaking of exchanges, I sent back my t-wolves shorts to Jefferson’s for a different size. They arrived there yesterday. Hopefully it doesn’t take long to receive my new pair.

For in-store exchange it should be easy lol. Btw, what size did you get and what size are you exchanging it for? Trying to see how the T-wolves fit for future reference, those were pretty nice shorts too.

Oh yeh I forgot you had in store purchase lol

I got a size large in the T-Wolves shorts and they’re just a little too baggy for my liking. I’m a TTS medium though so it was my own fault.

I got the medium in the Warriors authentics the other day and they fit perfect. The Grizzlies I ordered in a medium are a little snug like everyone has stated, but I feel like a large would be too baggy by the knees

The definetly goin back, its like the stiched em backwards because the inside seam is perfectly stitched like my blk bulls. Too bad because i wanted T-wolves and Heat but im not tryna risk it. Joints took forever to get here as it is.

You're probably good on the T wolves and Heat the material are different on them. The "white line" thing are on certain pairs with the smooth nylon mesh type of feel to it, hard to explain. Off the top of my head it's shorts like the Sonics, Pistons, Magics, Raptors, 93 Allstars that have this problem. The shorts that have that thicker cotton mesh feel do not have those white lines.

Worried about getting the 93 all stars now. If the return process was easier I wouldn’t mind, but it seems like a hassle

You're probably good on the T wolves and Heat the material are different on them. The "white line" thing are on certain pairs with the smooth nylon mesh type of feel to it, hard to explain. Off the top of my head it's shorts like the Sonics, Pistons, Magics, Raptors, 93 Allstars that have this problem. The shorts that have that thicker cotton mesh feel do not have those white lines.
Grizzles , 98-99 pistons

Think the white line starting showing up on newer shorts. Mine doesn't have the line but my raptors from the recent 40% do

3CB9B9E9-67BC-45AA-9FAA-70E80918B798.jpeg

Last edited:
What's everyone's favorite shorts? Just based on what I saw during the in store flagship sale it definitely seem like the Bulls, Lakers, and Magics were the most poplar and sold the most. What's ya'll favorite?

I think for me it's the Bulls. I own every one except the 08-09 Green (size hasn't restocked) & White Home because M&N hasn't made it yet... :ohwell:
But I definitely believe the Bulls, Magic & Lakers are probably the top teams people purchase.

I try to just stick to the teams I enjoy/colors in my wardrobe & not get carried away and try to purchase one for every team... :rofl:

PO

Has anyone ever sent back an item to Jefferson’s for a different size? I sent back a pair of shorts for a size swap which they received yesterday, and was wondering if/when they’ll send the new shorts

Has anyone ever sent back an item to Jefferson’s for a different size? I sent back a pair of shorts for a size swap which they received yesterday, and was wondering if/when they’ll send the new shorts

RIP

You said this last time, can you go into further detail or are you just a troll?
not trolling, my experience with them is well documented here

Basically I ordered a Kings Gretzky jersey, which took mad long to get shipped out to me. Then when it gets here I try it on and realize it's too big. I messaged them about an exchange, communication for this took about 2 weeks. Then when it was finally agreed on the jersey I wanted to exchange it for, it took another 3 weeks to get to me. When it finally arrived, these idiots sent me a Kareem when I asked for a Kobe. The entire process lasted from their Black Friday sale, until about early February....seems like they're past those issues now as this was about 2 years ago

^^^ thank you. I don’t mind the wait as long as I actually get my shorts (hopefully they send me the right ones :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom