Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Ordered some Sonics shorts on August 30th and haven't received anything regarding shipping. Was charged on the 31st and the order says "complete" on their website. Strange, never had a problem before.
Probably the holiday delay.

As stated by a NTer, when Bonds is in the HOF. In other words, never. No place for cheaters (ie. Palmiero, McGwire, Sosa, etc.).

Aite. Bet.

If it comes out before then, you gotta pony up half for the jersey.

If it comes or after I gotta put up half for a Jersey you got an eye on.

:rofl: :rofl:

20180906_062147-jpg.2174115

Different teams definitely fit different which sucks. All medium, all slightly different, but the Pistons are too wide. Favorite pair of these is the Suns by far.
IMG_20180831_232858.jpg
IMG_20180831_233009.jpg

Does the Suns shorts run shorter in comparison to the rest?

Currently deciding between the 91-92 Suns shorts and the 95 ASG but I dont want em baggy like the blue alt 76ers I copped.

Shorts did come in today but this is a joke. A lot worse than the blue magic shorts :smh:

24A16DB5-532C-4A93-BBCF-8A550CAC5CD8.jpeg

A little heated actually

Yo those are awful fam.

I have a couple shorts with white lines and they no where near that bad.

my recent authentic sonics shorts was like that too (white lines). I'm not sure if I want to go through the hassle/drama of returning it though. I'm in denial I guess but I still very much love the overall design of this short.

my recent authentic sonics shorts was like that too (white lines). I'm not sure if I want to go through the hassle/drama of returning it though. I'm in denial I guess but I still very much love the overall design of this short.
My 93 ASG and 96 Magic had the lines but nothing super egregious.

My 96 Suns though got it hard...I'm kinda in denial too in thinking it's not too bad and will probably just wear them cuz of A) the return horror stories and B) it was from the jig so I know they won't do an exchange.

It is what it is. I don't think anyone will he looking that closely and I love the look of the shorts.

Back
Top Bottom