Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

There were parts that looked ripped. See pic attached of the worst spot

hmm that looks like the dye just just missed a spot at the factory or it's just a rip or factory flaw that has nothing to do with the white lines/dye, doesn't look like its a dye that got chipped off? either way ya'll got me paranoid about my shorts now! lol

Thanks for posting the footaction deals, 49.99:

IMG-3097.JPG

Why does the cut look weird? In the pic on NBA store looks weird unless this guy is wearing the wrong size

B7863346-381B-4AA1-B414-E4B1558C6E4D.jpeg

MJ jersey looks hella weird.

White lines look horrible. Might be better option to order off eBay to see the actual pair you are getting.

Everyone check your local champ sports. I was able to grab the 88-89 bulls shooting shirts/warmup for $22. Regular price is $160. They only had two, and I grabbed both. Sz M. Searched all champs in Chicago and everyone else was sold out.

MJ jersey looks hella weird.

White lines look horrible. Might be better option to order off eBay to see the actual pair you are getting.

Everyone check your local champ sports. I was able to grab the 88-89 bulls shooting shirts/warmup for $22. Regular price is $160. They only had two, and I grabbed both. Sz M. Searched all champs in Chicago and everyone else was sold out.
You hit the burbs too? Trying to figure out where to start my search lol.

I'm pretty sure the jersey will be cut the same as all the prior ones. Might just be the pic, or angle, who knows.

Still debating, I'm essentially buying a patch for $300 since I have the regular version. :sick:

I'm pretty sure the jersey will be cut the same as all the prior ones. Might just be the pic, or angle, who knows.

Still debating, I'm essentially buying a patch for $300 since I have the regular version. :sick:

It kind a looks like he has his chest poked out which makes the side of the jersey gather weird. I think I might order one too there's a 20% off code 5 pages back there to save you $60

Back
Top Bottom