Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The New CP3 authentic is PERFECT. Wow, they nailed that one. Black Kings J-Will looks great, too

Looks like they messed up the Celtics Crest and Name on back look so fugazi :smh:

my recent authentic sonics shorts was like that too (white lines). I'm not sure if I want to go through the hassle/drama of returning it though. I'm in denial I guess but I still very much love the overall design of this short.

This is where I'm at now. Did a size exchange a while back and it took forever. But damn these shorts just look bad. It's even around the back too, love the shorts but it's unacceptable IMO.

Wonder how many of us got burned on them Sonics shorts? Qc was definetly sleepin when they let these sneak by.

Those white lines are even on the just don pairs. Those are $500 too. Even at $300 I didn’t find the quality downgrade in both weight and white lines acceptable so I sent them back.

Disappointed the Jazz jerseys are swingmans. I remember the authentic stockton white note from a few years back but was broke. Hopefully we get some authentic note or mountain shorts soon.

Does the Suns shorts run shorter in comparison to the rest?

Currently deciding between the 91-92 Suns shorts and the 95 ASG but I dont want em baggy like the blue alt 76ers I copped.
Length wise, all are about even, but the Suns pair is more snug (not tight by any stretch of the imagination) than the rest besides the Cavs. They won't be baggy.

Anyone that’s sending the shorts back due to the white line, you should try and see if they’ll give you a 40% coupon code for your troubles :lol: :nerd:

I was just wondering what the headache is gonna be like since i cooked on the 40 when i grabbed em.

F96BDB1D-ED0A-4797-9BA0-6867C59CDAC1.jpeg

That purple Muggsy :evil:

I love the black J Will & CWebb BUT I would of perferered Mike Bibby. I have the purple J Will and I love it !

Penny is my all time fav player but I might pass on that jersey. Rather have the Kidd

don't even get me started on the Sonics shorts that I returned...

Attachments

• sonics.png
    sonics.png
    689.4 KB · Views: 54
Here's the side by side with ASG shorts (both returned)
Also pretty equal to my pair. While it is flawed I don't find this to be too bad. But given the money spent, it def should be better. How you gonna be the highest quality item available and still be ****** up?

Does anyone know if the white lines on the short or the dye or whatever will get worse over time? Like will the dye start chipping off the shorts (if it even is the dye causing the white lines)? lol. As picky as I am with flaws, I had no problem with these white lines on my shorts as long as it doesn't get worse or start to peel or something.

Id be shocked if it chipped or faded any time soon. Its a professional factory dye job...not paint of screen print thay will chip and crack quickly.

Assuming this is because of the dye obviously.

Does anyone know if the white lines on the short or the dye or whatever will get worse over time? Like will the dye start chipping off the shorts (if it even is the dye causing the white lines)? lol. As picky as I am with flaws, I had no problem with these white lines on my shorts as long as it doesn't get worse or start to peel or something.
There were parts that looked ripped. See pic attached of the worst spot

Attachments

• sonics-closeup.png
    sonics-closeup.png
    976.4 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom