Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

stop looking at stats... if you was aorund back then watching the NBA on NBC you'd know Grant HIll and Penny Hardaway were the 2 up and coming stars in the league..

penny was 6'7 with handles, a mid range and passing abilities.. just cause he didnt avg 25 and 10 dont means he wasnt top 5 in the league at some point.. T mac was good but he didtn possess the ability to control the ball like penny.. go watch some anfernee highlights...

He was also 6'7 playing point guard. One of the most explosive players in the league during his first four years.

You don't know anything about basketball if you never viewed T-Mac as a top 5 player. I do believe his best years were with the Magic though

So you want to compare the prime of a player who was relatively healthy to the prime of a player who's career you know was derailed by injury?

Prime for Prime:

Was Penny better than Tim Hardaway?

9191F74A-87B5-4802-B6E8-2E558D2C8764.gif

So you want to compare the prime of a player who was relatively healthy to the prime of a player who's career you know was derailed by injury?
Nah compare Penny first 5 years that he was healthy that was his “prime” right?

He was 1 of the most explosive players in the game right? A 6-7 killer with handles and a mid range game

Y’all Krazy Tim Bug was barely 6ft given
Cats 23/10 in his second year in the NBA
as an 3RD option... was Prime Penny doing
that? FOH

Tim Hardaway was a killer go watch basketball and see what a 23 year old Tim was doing to Magic Johnson in the playoffs

Go watch basketball? :lol: you’re funny kid

I’m probably older than you, meaning I’ve been watching basketball longer than you. I’m not throwing shade at the killer crossover, I just don’t think penny reached his prime before he started getting injured

A player's prime is usually between age 27 to about 34-35. A players first four to five years wouldn't be considered prime.

Go watch basketball? :lol: you’re funny kid

I’m probably older than you, meaning I’ve been watching basketball longer than you. I’m not throwing shade at the killer crossover, I just don’t think penny reached his prime before he was injured.
U Prbly haven’t bro I’ve forgot more than I Prbly just finding out...

Compare his career when he was healthy then and it’s still Tim...

Nike gassed y’all up over Penny

Tim was a better scorer
Tim was a better passer
Tim had better handles
Tim had better numbers

What else you need?

A player's prime is usually between age 27 to about 34-35. A players first four to five years wouldn't be considered prime.
But if that’s all you have to go off then that’s what you use...

Using your logic you telling me Magic Johnson career is only based on 86-91?
Orlando Shaq wasn’t his prime?
None of that counts?

Back
Top Bottom