Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I lived thru it. Tim was one of my favorite players. I still take peak Penny. He’s 7 inches taller, more explosive, more versatile, much better defender, rebounder. It’s not even close.

No. When he was in Orlando you still had Olajuwon, Ewing, Robinson. Robinson was the MVP in 94 and it should of went to Olajuwon.
True but Shaq didn’t dominate them back then? Those 4 were more dominant than even an Orlando Shaq?

**** no to your first question and **** yes to your second question
4D0CCC0A-5E09-43F7-B121-9DB628F6C63D.gif

Stop it. Lakers Shaq was unguardable.

Orlando Shaq got swept in finals. Lakers Shaq with Kobe was straight cheating lol.
All I’m saying is Prime Shaq started in Orlando him in his Laker Days wasn’t the topic physically his prime was Orlando

All I’m saying is Prime Shaq started in Orlando him in his Laker Days wasn’t the topic physically his prime was Orlando

**** no. You crazy. LMAO at Prime Shaq starting in Orlando. He may have been skinnier and more agile in Orlando, but he became Shaq Diesel in LA. No one was stopping that freight train. You better ask somebody lol. You literally couldn't do anything, he'd just back you down and dunk on your *** while dangling his legs and nutsack all over you.

Shaq in LA was so dominant, it wasn't even fun anymore.

I don’t care if it’s lame or not, it’s facts. Wasn’t trying to make my answers look pretty :lol:
Only facts is the numbers they put up
U cannot say Penny was a better player than Tim Hardaway nothing would support that

1st 5 years or whole career pick one

Tim was better as a scorer and passer and was 7 inches shorter...

Penny never even developed a consistent jumper

Only facts is the numbers they put up
U cannot say Penny was a better player than Tim Hardaway nothing would support that

1st 5 years or whole career pick one

Tim was better as a scorer and passer and was 7 inches shorter...

Penny never even developed a consistent jumper

Obviously we have different options, and I respect yours. I’m honesty happy to see someone arguing for a old school player such as Tim Hardaway.

I just stated I don’t think we got to see Penny in his prime due to injuries, and to be honest we’ll never know who would’ve been better because of that.

Tim definitely had a better career imo, but because of Penny’s injuries we’ll never know who would’ve been the better

Leading in scoring doesn't equate to PRIME.

PRIME is when you're at your PEAK. Lakers Shaq could not be stopped. Tell me who stopped that man? If you tell me 3 peat Shaq was guardable, go slap yourself.

You're literally arguing that getting swept in Finals > easily winning 3 ships in a row. *****.

Obviously we have different options, and I respect yours. I’m honesty happy to see someone arguing for a old school player such as Tim Hardaway.

I just stated I don’t think we got to see Penny in his prime due to injuries, and to be honest we’ll never know who would’ve been better because of that.

Tim definitely had a better career imo, but because of Penny’s injuries we’ll never know who would’ve been the better
Ijs I seen Tim go toe to toe with the Greatest
PG ever and more than held his own

Leading in scoring doesn't equate to PRIME.

PRIME is when you're at your PEAK. Lakers Shaq could not be stopped. Tell me who stopped that man? If you tell me 3 peat Shaq was guardable, go slap yourself.

You're literally arguing that getting swept in Finals > easily winning 3 ships in a row. *****.
No that’s a team accomplishment we talking about a player who was stopping Shaq in Orlando is my question

Idc what happen in the finals ijs u Krazy if u think he wasn’t dominating in Orlando

Ijs I seen Tim go toe to toe with the Greatest
PG ever and more than held his own

He had crazy handles and was a lights out shooter, I agree. Penny was just supposed to be the next best thing after Jordan and before Kobe. Unfortunately his injuries didn’t allow that to happen

No that’s a team accomplishment we talking about a player who was stopping Shaq in Orlando is my question

Idc what happen in the finals ijs u Krazy if u think he wasn’t dominating in Orlando

LMAO at the backpedaling, now it's a team accomplishment?

Ok, how about being league MVP? C'mon G!!!

Again, Dominating does not equate to PRIME. I'm not quite sure if you understand what PRIME means.

Back
Top Bottom