Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I think his example is like arguing Bron wasn't in his prime in 2009 or 2010 but was in 2011.

Prime is the tip of the mountain by definition. You're making your own definitions.

Y'all trollin early this morning

Screenshot_20180924-092859_Chrome.jpg

Prime equals best span of your career.

You can't have a best span of your career in Orlando, then state oh wait "he was better in LA, so i'll just call that a peak." lol

The best span of Shaq's career was when we won League MVP, Won 3 Ships in a row, Won 3 Finals MVP, and he could not be stopped by anyone.

You can't have a best span of your career in Orlando, then state oh wait "he was better in LA, so i'll just call that a peak." lol

The best span of Shaq's career was when we won League MVP, Won 3 Ships in a row, Won 3 Finals MVP, and he could not be stopped by anyone.

Thank you, even with google they still don’t understand the definition of prime :lol:

Obviously you're not understanding what the definition of certain words mean. Peak is a prerequisite to one's PRIME state.

To make it easier, which Shaq was better? Orlando or LA?

If you say anything other than LA, slap yourself twice.

I think his example is like arguing Bron wasn't in his prime in 2009 or 2010 but was in 2011.

Exactly

Bron won 2 MVPs in 2009 and 2010 in CLE but no chips (IN PRIME)
Bron won 2 more MVPs in 2012 and 2013 in MIA and b2b chips while playing the most efficient ball on offense ever and being a great defender. (PEAK)
Bron in 2016 and 2017 still a great offensive player but not nearly the same defensively. (still in PRIME)

Yup. Not sure what he meant by that comment, but I wear shorts the correct way lol. Perfect fit, no sagging, not baggy. A nice fitted look.
he meant no harm with that comment, he's saying the same thing as me and you. He added the "flame suit on" at the end because some insecure guys on here will roast you if you show too much knee/thigh. They'll claim that the shorts are too young (small) on you.

So KG didn’t teach his Prime until he got to Boston?

KG's prime was in Minny. You don't have to tie a championship to PRIME. KG's best years of dominance was as a T'wolve.

We're not saying just because Shaq won ships in LA that makes it his PRIME. He was PRIME in LA because at that time he was an unstoppable force.

I don’t think I did either buddy
Matter fact I said he wasn’t
Check the thread

You made the statement with the question mark. I’m done going back and fourth with someone who things Shaqs best playing days were with Orlando. You either don’t know what you’re talking about or you don’t remember. Either way it’s a lost cause

Bro I literally put the definition up for you in black and white. You're the one getting confused. You keep using span which encompasses a longer period of time.

What you described about Shaq in LA is his peak. Am I taking crazy pills?

Part of Shaq’s prime was in Orlando. We think of prime as an extended period of time. Shaq was in his prime damn near out the gate....and hit his peak in LA where everything came together.

Very simple concept.

Exactly and his prime ended in 06 with Miami.

Visual aids for those that don't seem to grasp, this is a parabola.

ex1.gif

The area between say 1 and 3 is the prime, the very top of the curve is the peak.

Bro I literally put the definition up for you in black and white. You're the one getting confused. You keep using span which encompasses a longer period of time.

What you described about Shaq in LA is his peak. Am I taking crazy pills?

Peak and Prime are basically synonyms. You guys are basically saying Orlando Shaq was excellent and LA Shaq was terrific.

Forget Peak and Prime since you guys don't know what it means. All we are saying is which Shaq was better?

So you guys really think Orlando Shaq was better? That's all I want to know. I'm done arguing.

I just remember that year the magic beat Jordan thinking got damb this dude is unstoppable.

You made the statement with the question mark. I’m done going back and fourth with someone who things Shaqs best playing days were with Orlando. You either don’t know what you’re talking about or you don’t remember. Either way it’s a lost cause
I never said that either I SAID
Shaq Physical Prime started in Orlando
Y’all act like he instantly won In LA it took him 4 years to make the finals same as it did in Orlando, so I guess his first 3 years in LA
wasn’t his prime since he didn’t win jack ish
either right?

I like how no one wants to answer the simple question of which Shaq was better. None of these beating around the bush answers lol...

Back
Top Bottom