Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Was he not in his prime when he was getting beat by Utah too?

Nope. If he was in his PRIME, he wouldn't be getting beating by the Jazz lol. Kobe not passing and shooting airballs in the playoffs didn't help either.

Shaq's prime was after when he developed into be a unstoppable force of nature lol. Knock fools out with his sheer size and strength (whether it was muscle or flab).

The 2000 season was at Shaq's PRIME. He entered then, won MVP, won finals, won finals MVP and kept repeating that cycle until he got bored....SAY SOMETHING lol

Nope. If he was in his PRIME, he wouldn't be getting beating by the Jazz lol. Kobe not passing and shooting airballs in the playoffs didn't help either.

Shaq's prime was after when he developed into be a unstoppable force of nature lol. Knock fools out with his sheer size and strength (whether it was muscle or flab).
Oh okay

Happened to Bron in CLE

He wasn't even at his best then lol. Thanks for proving my point. Look at his body the time he got swept and look at his body during his Miami years. He wasn't the best player in the league then...wayyy far from it lol.

His whole career sans the wizards. Came out the gate averaging 28/6. Peak was 91-93 per the man himself. But that 88 season my goodness.

He asked you what his PRIME was and you say the whole career lol, classic beat around the bush answer. Then you state his "Peak" per MJ himself. You all over the place my guy. No one said anything about Peak, but peak and prime is synonymous anyway.

I don't even want to hear your answer on when Deion Sanders was PRIME lol. You'd say his whole career sans the Ravens lol.

Last edited:
He asked you what his PRIME was and you say the whole season lol, classic beat around the bush answer. Then you state his "Peak" per MJ himself. You all over the place my guy. No one said anything about Peak, but peak and prime is synonymous anyway.

I don't even want to hear your answer on when Deion Sanders was PRIME lol. You'd say his whole career sans the Ravens lol.

Give it a rest man. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Give it a rest man. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

Yeah, Jordan entering his PRIME as a rookie and stayed in his prime his entire career minus the Wizards comeback. Damn bruh you'll need multiple spreadsheets for that bell curve.

Answering questions isn't your strong suit. Q: "What do y'all consider to be Jordan's prime?" A: "His whole career"

Yeah, Jordan entering his PRIME as a rookie and stayed in his prime his entire career minus the Wizards comeback. Damn bruh you'll need multiple spreadsheets for that bell curve.

Answering questions isn't your strong suit. Q: "What do y'all consider to be Jordan's prime?" A: "His whole career"

Last post regarding this you'll probably be one to say Wilt wasn't in his prime his 1st year in the league when he averaged 38/27 you can be just that much of a beast from jump. MJ was and maintained that his entire Bulls career.

B805024F-6CD7-497B-BEE0-D0C8D52D8B4B.jpeg
D82A70D1-2131-49E0-94AE-74B111DE8C45.jpeg
94811FE5-7102-46D6-BAEF-5A561063D0BF.jpeg
75E9E847-9DBF-452E-B58B-98D8CEE152E3.jpeg
CF52D117-BAF9-442F-8FAE-D373EE04F0D8.jpeg
45431D0B-5563-4F8A-9922-8DB9FFE53695.jpeg
D3C87784-A7FC-4829-B036-E88B0B0FBA33.jpeg

Went to the bruno mars show yesterday night and to my surprise almost all of his tour merch is made by mitchell and ness in collaboration with cross colours. Havent seen these advertised anywhere and they arent even on his website Might not be everyones cup of tea but for me this is like a marriage of three things that i love. The show was incredible btw yall need to check him hes a living legend

This thread turned into the NBA thread so fast :lol:. Anywhoo, I hope to see the home Penny Orando swingman, and the home Nets Petrovic. I know M&N said they have new stuff coming. I hope it's good along with some restocks.

This thread turned into the NBA thread so fast :lol:. Anywhoo, I hope to see the home Penny Orando swingman, and the home Nets Petrovic. I know M&N said they have new stuff coming. I hope it's good along with some restocks.
Home Penny been out for months I got mine back in June

Back
Top Bottom