Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Bro I literally put the definition up for you in black and white. You're the one getting confused. You keep using span which encompasses a longer period of time.

What you described about Shaq in LA is his peak. Am I taking crazy pills?
He’s confused bro lol

I never said that either I SAID
Shaq Physical Prime started in Orlando
Y’all act like he instantly won In LA it took him 4 years to make the finals same as it did in Orlando, so I guess his first 3 years in LA
wasn’t his prime since he didn’t win jack ish
either right?

Yup not coincidently came at the same time another player was beginning his prime that they actually won anything.

I didn't eem follow the Lakers early with Shaq so I dunno his prime but

If we're picking any period Shaq for a 5 on 5 this is the guy im picking

His shooting % was like .600

I like how no one wants to answer the simple question of which Shaq was better. None of these beating around the bush answers lol...

Bro....it’s so damn simple. Shaq was at his absolute best in LA. Nobody is saying he wasn’t. But during his time in Orlando...(particularly the last 2 years)...he ENTERED his PRIME...and within his prime...ASCENDED to his PEAK in LA.

It’s literally a bell curve man. Idk why this is so hard for you to understand.

According to the numbers they are the same

LMAO. According to numbers lol. So that means anyone that was averaging Jordan numbers on a scrub team is on the same level as Jordan?

You already know Kobe was NOT passing during those years. That was when he was known as the Black Hole instead of the Black Mamba.

If Shaq wanted to he could've averaged 30+ pts, 20+ rebounds if he wanted to lol...no one was denying him.

Bro....it’s so damn simple. Shaq was at his absolute best in LA. Nobody is saying he wasn’t. But during his time in Orlando...(particularly the last 2 years)...he ENTERED his PRIME...and within his prime...ASCENDED to his PEAK in LA.

It’s literally a bell curve man. Idk why this is so hard for you to understand.

Thank you. Geno seems to think that they were the same and leaning towards his Orlando stint when Shaq was at his absolute best.

IDC about a bell curve or charts. This all started by which Shaq was better, not partial credit and beat around the bush answers. Just one question lol.

LMAO. According to numbers lol. So that means anyone that was averaging Jordan numbers on a scrub team is on the same level as Jordan?

You already know Kobe was NOT passing during those years. That was when he was known as the Black Hole instead of the Black Mamba.

If Shaq wanted to he could've averaged 30+ pts, 20+ rebounds if he wanted to lol...no one was denying him.

Considering the physical shape Shaq was in during the 3 peat years you clearly are off the Henny early this morning.

Bro....it’s so damn simple. Shaq was at his absolute best in LA. Nobody is saying he wasn’t..

According to the numbers they are the same

^^^ this guy is saying they’re the same :lol:

I’m done. You obviously never watched Shaqs career, you’re just googling and going by the numbers. If you think he was the same on each team you’re delusional

Thank you. Geno seems to think that they were the same and leaning towards his Orlando stint when Shaq was at his absolute best.

IDC about a bell curve or charts. This all started by which Shaq was better, not partial credit and beat around the bush answers. Just one question lol.

Nobody is really disagreeing with that point (besides sckid). Just what that actual point it to be described as which you're still getting wrong.

Considering the physical shape Shaq was in during the 3 peat years you clearly are off the Henny early this morning.

LMAO it doesn't matter what his shape was during the 3 peat years lol. You don't got to be Corey Maggette swole to be the best player in the league.

During that time was Shaq the best player in the league or nah? They gave him league MVP for no reason?

Right on bro you got it

^^^ this guy is saying they’re the same :lol:

I’m done. You obviously never watched Shaqs career, you’re just googling and going by the numbers. If you think he was the same on each team you’re delusional
Nah bro I watched from Day 1 and what I’m saying is based on his numbers they are the same U DONT SEE ANY DIFFERENCE as I posted earlier... so u can’t really answer the question based on that, so it’s a matter of eye test and which Shaq you prefer

7-1 300 lb Shaq that’s was an athlete freak in Orlando or 7-1 330 lb Shaq that was literally knocking dudes over on the Lakers

You’d be surprised how many pick Orlando

LMAO it doesn't matter what his shape was during the 3 peat years lol. You don't got to be Corey Maggette swole to be the best player in the league.

During that time was Shaq the best player in the league or nah? They gave him league MVP for no reason?
That’s not the argument fool

The topic was when did Shaq enter his prime not when he was the best player in the world

He clearly entered his prime around age 22-23

Back
Top Bottom