Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

No disrespect, but.....

DE00CE50-FA1E-4D8B-8BEE-4D1AECC47DBA.jpeg
The just don timbs? :rofl:

The just don timbs? :rofl:

At first I was thinking he was talking about regular Timbs. But after my post, I thought about the potential absurdity of Just Don Timbs. I haven’t seen them, but I’m sure you made a good decision by not purchasing them.

Sold out in my size when i noticed
I hope they return

Same, I need one of those. Wish they'd drop an authentic though too but hey, if they are going to drop some of the "less popular" players as swingman I'll take it. I would kill for a Dennis Rodman Lakers. Never got around to getting one when Adidas was making the retros for a while.

Mitchell and ness should just take custom orders instead of putting out crap that nobody wants or players that only a handful of people would want.

This is actually a cool idea and wouldn't be all too hard to make happen? Say you've got a 2000's laker jersey, got a drop down with all player names and you can have your pick. Definitely would increase production costs and we'd have to pay retail probably...

This is actually a cool idea and wouldn't be all too hard to make happen? Say you've got a 2000's laker jersey, got a drop down with all player names and you can have your pick. Definitely would increase production costs and we'd have to pay retail probably...

I feel like that's how Nike does Football jerseys nowadays anyway since there's rarely any pre-made players anymore:lol: And I would love that idea but I'm not sure how it works with paying that players rights.

Way back in the day (90s), M&N had this option.

Unfortunately it doesn’t fly now since

1) jerseys are made overseas and it would be cheaper to letter everything there. And frankly, the company is legitimately about maximizing profits now.

2) as mentioned, player rights is something they have to acquire. back then, if they didn’t have the rights to someone, they would still be able to letter a jersey with their number. Pete Rose is the best example of this. M&N made his jerseys for YEARS without his name, since he is banned. It’s different than say The dropdown menu in MLB.COM. Current players/teams are already factored into those jersey deals with Majestic, Nike, etc.

We can dream though. I’d love so many players they don’t make!

Back
Top Bottom