Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I can’t stand the wide shoulders. Idk why the sixers made the change.

36A75032-7731-44BC-B31A-5E5B5A6E1F03.jpeg
59CFBE84-1FB4-429A-9BB2-FC123C09C32A.jpeg

I think it was just the era. I’m sure they were trying to get as as far away from spaghetti straps as they could.

I feel like I’m the only one in here that don’t mind wide shoulders:lol:

I think it was just the era. I’m sure they were trying to get as as far away from spaghetti straps as they could.

Lol you might be the only one. Remember when the 98 finals bulls came out, there was mass panic cuz everyone thought the shoulders were too wide lol

Definitely due to the era. It started out in college probably because someone got tired of players wearing sleeveless shirts under their jerseys, so they made jerseys with the silhouette of a sleeveless shirt.

Personally I prefer the traditional look, but I feel like Nike overdid it with the cut of their college jerseys a few years back. I think their getting back to the normal cut now.

I own the purple ray ray. Imo it is SWEET. The metallic layer is unreal, really beautiful to me. I know the purple may be a slightly different shade than what he wore, but it looks A1 overall

Appreciate it man.

What were your thoughts on some the other newer jerseys (purple Hornets, Hardaway/Kidd Suns, purple Ray Ray)?
I actually like them all. I have the purple LJ on my list. I’m holding on to hopes m&n will make the white ray Allen, but the purple is really nice, the purple really pops on that. And the new suns are dope too, but I wouldn’t buy them because I have the Nash, but of course that black suns burst is a classic

I know it's not shorts season but Apparel Zoo has a 30% off Xmas code right now.

Just copped the purple Lakers and red Bulls authentic shorts for $147 and free shipping.

I know they made a Hawks mutombo swingman, but is there an authentic version? Also, is there any place to look for a full list of the authentics that have been released?

I know they made a Hawks mutombo swingman, but is there an authentic version? Also, is there any place to look for a full list of the authentics that have been released?

They only made a Steve Smith Hawks authentic with the Bird. There's no list of what they made, they've made thousands and M&N isn't even sure of all they made. Better to ask here if a particular jersey is legit, we'd know more than even the company would.

Back
Top Bottom