Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

BDFDB50E-99B9-4DDE-B457-B64EDD1040B2.jpeg

85D7A744-ECCD-4F14-9E63-6C8EEEF56ED9.jpeg

Today
Rozay I barely recognize you these days

Need that warm up jacket/shirt. Got the shorts, the jersey, and have the shooting shirt ordered. Need the practice jersey. Don’t know if I want the warm up pants lol

Those shooting shirts went up Friday. Posted the link and grabbed the Jordan one myself.

Warm up is dope, not my kinda thing tho

Still need to pick up the JordanUSA jersey

Anyone have any experience tailoring M&N basketball jerseys? I wear a 48, but have a grail jersey I can’t find in anything but a 56 (it’s also an old run which fit even bigger I believe). Will this turn out ok or do they just wind up looking weird?

Anyone have any experience tailoring M&N basketball jerseys? I wear a 48, but have a grail jersey I can’t find in anything but a 56 (it’s also an old run which fit even bigger I believe). Will this turn out ok or do they just wind up looking weird?

Take it to the cleaners/tailor, try it on and have them measure how you want the jersey while it's on you. It's usually not a difficult process. I've had basketball and football jerseys done before.

Still waiting myself. I hit up CS. They said they are waiting on a shipment from M&N and will ship out immediately.

Hmm, I will give it another week. I sent 2 emails and I have not gotten a response. Must be swamp with emails

Back
Top Bottom