Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I think people generally try too hard to match their shoes and jersey/shorts but that's a dope combo man :emoji_fire:

I prefer sporting all-white AF1s or Air Maxes with M&N gear, it's a cleaner look to me. But hey whatever works.
Aren’t you the dude that posted the 10 things you shouldnt wear with a jersey? Or something like that? Can you repost that? That was funny as fu%^ to me

In the minority that prefers swingman shorts when out and about. I can’t do without pockets. Only authentic jerseys tho

Still waiting on that UK M&N order

now that it’s free, I’ve never wanted a tracking to update more :lol:

Compression shorts w/ pockets under authentics work for me. Good for carrying phone, wallet and small keys

Last edited:
Aren’t you the dude that posted the 10 things you shouldnt wear with a jersey? Or something like that? Can you repost that? That was funny as fu%^ to me
Haha I don’t recall posting a top 10 but let’s just say I wasn’t the most popular poster here after I made some comments about people’s fits... In fairness I was kind of a D so I deserved to catch some heat lol but generally-speaking people are too defensive when it comes to criticism... Like some folks really take it to heart. Once you post a fit, I think you should live with every reaction, not just the ones that validate you... But hey we’re all on the same squad at the end of the day. I realized how dumb it is to antagonize people who are passionate about the same things.

6188B402-CB7E-416A-8344-6E07ABAD5B4A.jpeg

I added pockets to my authentics but then pockets look much better on the just don/courtside shorts. Still more practical in general than not having pockets at all.

Haha I don’t recall posting a top 10 but let’s just say I wasn’t the most popular poster here after I made some comments about people’s fits... In fairness I was kind of a D so I deserved to catch some heat lol but generally-speaking people are too defensive when it comes to criticism... Like some folks really take it to heart. Once you post a fit, I think you should live with every reaction, not just the ones that validate you... But hey we’re all on the same squad at the end of the day. I realized how dumb it is to antagonize people who are passionate about the same things.
Oh yeah for sure, where what you like. But, if it was you, you were getting down to specifics like.. it has to be 76 degrees or hotter, never wear a hat, your sneakers have to be less than 3 colors, no tshirt under nba jersey, etc..

Again, not sure if that was you. But I couldn’t help but to be in awe that people actually think that way

Back
Top Bottom