Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Grey mlb jerseys over everthing...

20200612_203927.jpg

20200612_204425.jpg

Mans really compared a swingman jersey to the confederate flag and KKK attire

giphy.gif

There’s gotta be better use of your time then writing essays in a NT thread man

that’s funny, I see some members post at least 20-30 times every single day, but no one says anything to them about how they spend their time.

**** is worse than high school, clowning a dude because he’s writing to many words on a forum :lol: *****

Theres got to be better use of your time then worrying about how someone else is spending theirs

Last edited:
that’s funny, I see some members post at least 20-30 times every single day, but no one says anything to them about how they spend their time.

**** is worse than high school, clowning a dude because he’s writing to many words on a forum :lol: *****

Nah dude pretty much wrote a dissertation on how buying a swingman equates to you being a white supremacist.

Did you read the kkk nonsense he just typed??

it is nonsense but I just ignore it, his reference made absolutely no sense. I assume he’s on some medication or should be on medication. Either way, he’s not bothering me. I just didn’t like the part about how he should be spending his time more wisely

it is nonsense but I just ignore it, his reference made absolutely no sense. I assume he’s on some medication or should be on medication. Either way, he’s not bothering me. I just don’t like the bullying and ganging up on one person
I don’t know how long you’ve been here but that’s the NT way. Ganging up on one person is a part of nt culture lol

I don’t know how long you’ve been here but that’s the NT way. Ganging up on one person is a part of nt culture lol

i understand, I just felt bad for him I guess

Not sure why you deleted your response to me but I think it had more to do with the content of mans essay.

It was basically just the same thing I said to alp, just felt like it was repetitive quoting 2 different people saying the same thing

Theres got to be better use of your time then worrying about how someone else is spending theirs
Big difference between someone posting “new pickup” or “nice pickup” 20-30 times a day vs the nonsense he just spewed out

Last edited:
Change of topic. Has any NTer ordered the authentic MN 2009-2010 Curry orange jersey from nba.eu and got shipping? apparently, i got a tracking # with a weird courier "P2P-IPP" and have issues tracking it. From my experience, shipments are usually shipped via DHL Express but not this particular parcel. Contacted C/S, and got a cookie cutter response blaming covid-19 with a 20-30 day turnaround.

1592015292023.png

Anyone have a similar experience?

The turn this thread has taken in the last day plus...wow man. I know there's a lot of **** going on outside of our niche interest, but this just isn't fun. NT in general just can't let people's preferences be.

Not really worth replying but I’ll do it anyway. So technically by his standards Mitchell and ness authentics are bootleg too bc they are technically an imitation of another company since they weren’t the original company that produced the jerseys. They just have the “license”...and sometimes they don’t even use the same material as the original... Also how can a company bootleg themselves lol

While swingman sucks it’s not a confederate flag you definitely reaching

Yea, comparing a swingman to a confederate flag or the KKK is a big reach.

Reach to y'all, it's my perspective as I see it based on equating the lowest of the low with all that crap. I'm basically putting them in the same boat as I felt they're all sorry objects that I despise and refuse to touch or possess.

Mans really compared a swingman jersey to the confederate flag and KKK attire

giphy.gif

There’s gotta be better use of your time than writing essays in a NT thread man

I didn't compare them, I equated them because they're all garbage that I see as toxic to touch.

Back
Top Bottom