Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Nah dude pretty much wrote a dissertation on how buying a swingman equates to you being a white supremacist.

If you read thoroughly and could comprehend correctly, I didn't make any mention of saying someone was the equivalent of a white supremacist or involved in a hate group, I was equating objects directly to each other based on how I see them predicated on my disdain for them.

I was basically conveying I hate Swingman jerseys just as I despise hate group symbols or objects like that.

If you read thoroughly and could comprehend correctly, I didn't make any mention of saying someone was the equivalent of a white supremacist or involved in a hate group, I was equating objects directly to each other based on how I see them predicated on my disdain for them.

I was basically conveying I hate Swingman jerseys just as I despise hate group symbols or objects like that.
You’re digging the hole deeper. You’re saying a guy wearing swingmans is worse then a kkk member. You respect a white pointed hood more then a dude rocking a swingman jersey. Keep in mind not everyone can afford the $300 authentic price and aren’t resourceful enough to find and wait out sales: they just copping the next best thing. I’m not gonna call it fly but I don’t hate the dude like a nazi

Except they are not comparable at all. Like on any level. You wanted to make a point of how much you dislike something. You reached and went beyond that point.
But because your equating (your words) those two you’re essentially labeling it as that.

9A2325B0-8683-41CD-93F1-893ACA4A27D3.jpeg
Possible fit
Shattered backboard would be prefect...i will be ordering next available sale

Shattered backboard would be prefect...i will be ordering next available sale
Let me check, might be different oranges. These shorts real particular, either works or don’t. White on white af1 works though lol

tried these and nobueno

4494EC32-38E5-462A-B62A-3496664543ED.jpeg

it is nonsense but I just ignore it, his reference made absolutely no sense. I assume he’s on some medication or should be on medication. Either way, he’s not bothering me. I just didn’t like the part about how he should be spending his time more wisely

Nonsense to you, but I was speaking my mind with that based on how I saw things in my own way. I ain't on medication, and I don't believe it's legitimate because it's only a band-aid solution.

Nah dude, equating a person wearing swingman jerseys to race hating bigots is not the wave

You didn't read thoroughly, I equated objects based on my disdain for them, people weren't involved with what I posted. And what the hell is "wave"? Please come correct if you want to convey something so people can understand.

Yea I guess. There’s statements, there’s extreme statements and then there’s downright stupidity. Which category does this fall under? :lol:

I have the right to my opinion.

You're an addict for what many people see as overpriced and overvalued shorts, so what if I saw you as stupid for that?

I have the right to my opinion.

You're an addict for what many people see as overpriced and overvalued shorts, so what if I saw you as stupid for that?
You’re entitled to feel that way. Just as I could see you as stupid for saying the **** you’re saying.

You’re digging the hole deeper. You’re saying a guy wearing swingmans is worse then a kkk member. You respect a white pointed hood more then a dude rocking a swingman jersey. Keep in mind not everyone can afford the $300 authentic price and aren’t resourceful enough to find and wait out sales: they just copping the next best thing. I’m not gonna call it fly but I don’t hate the dude like a nazi

At least get it right with your grammar by knowing the difference between "then" and "than".

You clearly didn't read it thoroughly, I relegated with what I equated to objects, no mention of people.

Ppl are entitled to their opinions. Doesn’t mean those opinions are excused from criticisms. Especially when they are as bizarre and outlandish as those.

At least get it right with your grammar by knowing the difference between "then" and "than".

You clearly didn't read it thoroughly, I relegated with what I equated to objects, no mention of people.
Nah I put then on purpose I know the difference. Was in AP English in high school I have understanding of the English language I just don’t feel like taking the time to correct every little thing cuz I tend to type quick on here

Back
Top Bottom