Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Celtic Dons in the pipeline...
4CA3F978-1AC5-451E-95CE-82F09AD2CB91.jpeg
This a reissue? Cuz I seen a dude wit them n a matching bape celts jerz.
so dude was frauding like a fool?😂

I ordered the nets shorts off of Eastbay with that 25% off. Anybody getting a shipping email? I checked order status and it says shipped and fulfilment complete. Would be really fast if they got here this quick, but they’re not and no shipping email. Emailed customer service to see what they say.

I ordered the nets shorts off of Eastbay with that 25% off. Anybody getting a shipping email? I checked order status and it says shipped and fulfilment complete. Would be really fast if they got here this quick, but they’re not and no shipping email. Emailed customer service to see what they say.

When did you place your order? I ordered Monday. Got shipping confirmation email Tuesday.

Yes, this thread can be a bad influence, but it's also like telling a fat booty skrippa to get away, you just can't do it.

How quick does M&N usually charge you? I’ve already received my jersey but my paypal still says pending for M&N to charge me. I’m wondering if I basically got a free jersey lol

You didn’t. A lot of stores have been doing that. It’ll be a pending charge, then they’ll drop it completely drop it, and charge you either upon arrival or shortly after.

Man...
I would have had a good spot I could have recommended for you. They did tailoring, pockets for all shorts etc.
But now they are closed for good due to COVID-19. :frown:

So now I also need a new spot for tailoring & pockets. :smh:

PO

Yea I need a spot for pockets in Houston.

Let me know if y’all Houston heads find somewhere else you recommend.

My tailor said she can do it, out here in San Diego, I just have to find what material I want for the pockets and provide it for her. I have about a dozen authentic lakers shorts that need them, so once I get a tester done I’ll update everyone and wouldn’t mind being a middleman if it looks good.

How much did yall cop for?

damn my bad for not answering right away, think they were around $75

Mail call up top. Only got the All Star swingman because M&N stays lacking on making authentics for 1995 and 1996.

Orlando authentic pic, need the Shaq Home version to re-release 🤞White McGrady (56) brings back memories of me the spring-summer of 04 when I would I had the royal blue NBA headband and crispy white AF 1’s. Couldn’t even get a stunt for the rest of the summer, as they traded him to Houston. Became a throwback with the quickness lol.

M&N made an authentic Pippen of that all star jersey long ago

wale-pippen-phoenix-all-star-throwback.jpg

My authentic MNN & 19Nine shorts
EDC8A564-437B-4DCD-83BC-4EE82D2F46FE.jpeg
5C00661D-65BF-4EDF-A09F-B0261F5011E0.jpeg

those UConn and Georgetown shorts :emoji_fire:

Want to cop the Blue Kobe 8 that Fabolous had on but need some sort of discount on M&N lol

Not happening. At least not from M&N directly. I could be wrong but ever since his passing Kobe jerseys are excluded from any type of discount, and the way they're selling out quickly thats not changing anytime soon. You might be able to catch it from other retailers that carry M&N but you'll have to be sharp and check this thread regularly for the moment it happens.

Back
Top Bottom