Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My Heat shorts are supposed to arrive tomorrow. Seeing someone else post their pair in here was a huge relief for me. In the back of my mind I was thinking I wouldn’t be surprised if eastbay had them listed by mistake and either sent us swingmans or the 05-06 shorts. Those heat shorts haven’t been up for a while. And I had a similar mistake with Champs last summer where they had the teal m&n Griffey listed on sale for $50 but they ended up sending all of us who ordered it the crappy bo jersey instead.

That Jason Kidd is :nthat:

I'm still waiting for them to drop this one. Definitely my favorite Nets Uni.
That gray and red color combo is just beautiful.
That was also the year the year they made the Finals against the Lakers if im not mistaken.
jason-kidd-aka-j-kidd.jpg

I just sold a brand new champion grey authentic Kidd like this for $100. It was a size 52. I wanted it for me but it fit too big. M&N needs to drop this jersey and the shorts as well.

I just sold a brand new champion grey authentic Kidd like this for $100. It was a size 52. I wanted it for me but it fit too big. M&N needs to drop this jersey and the shorts as well.

word? I didnt even know Champion made that gray uni.
at $100 for a New and authentic champion jersey that was a steal.
Shorts in that color are a must.

I recently purchased 3 swingman jerseys in an L: Nash, Starks, and a blue Penny. The Starks and Penny are an inch + longer than the Nash and the Penny is wider than both.

Did M & N make swingmans in various different cuts? I almost feel like the Penny in an M would be closer to the fit of the Nash.

TACH=full]2611045[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE]
I recently purchased 3 swingman jerseys in an L: Nash, Starks, and a blue Penny. The Starks and Penny are an inch + longer than the Nash and the Penny is wider than both.

Did M & N make swingmans in various different cuts? I almost feel like the Penny in an M would be closer to the fit of the Nash.

Sounds like you have Gen 1 and Gen 2 swingmans? Gen 2 run smaller.

Still haven’t received shipping on my Nets shorts from Eastbay. Status still says shipped and fulfilled. Emailed them yesterday with no response, tried calling them today and was waiting on hold for over 50 minutes to try to talk to someone and hung up. Hope they’re coming.

EB does that sometimes and then your purchase will just show up. Happened to me when I ordered those Nets shorts. They sent a tracking number but it never updated. Just said UPS was waiting to receive the item. Then the shorts just showed up like 4 days later.

OAN, I need that Kidd. Every time I think I can wait to cop something on discount, it ends up selling out. Then the things that I think will sell out end up going on discount lol

Heat shorts form Eastbay came in :nthat: thanks to whoever dropped the link.

0FD737A0-6DDB-449D-AC97-EAFF6236E628.jpeg

:pimp:

That Jason Kidd is :nthat:

I'm still waiting for them to drop this one. Definitely my favorite Nets Uni.
That gray and red color combo is just beautiful.
That was also the year the year they made the Finals against the Lakers if im not mistaken.
jason-kidd-aka-j-kidd.jpg

Iconic jersey colourway when it first dropped. When folks were wearing it with the USA du-rag. :pimp: :lol:

EB does that sometimes and then your purchase will just show up. Happened to me when I ordered those Nets shorts. They sent a tracking number but it never updated. Just said UPS was waiting to receive the item. Then the shorts just showed up like 4 days later.

OAN, I need that Kidd. Every time I think I can wait to cop something on discount, it ends up selling out. Then the things that I think will sell out end up going on discount lol

Hoping that’s the case. Thanks

Well...

I finally joined the Just Don club...and I now understand the knock on Hatsurgeon.

20200716_125519.jpg

The Hatsuregon pair is on the bottom...yeah I'll be doing Just Don from here on out... Guccishades was right...but damn just noticed he isn't on NT anymore....

20200716_125533.jpg

If can get my hands on the purple pair I will. Not gonna go Don crazy just Lakers for now. If I can find Sixers and Magic at a discount, I'll do it.

Last edited:
Well...

I finally joined the Just Don club...and I now understand the knock on Hatsurgeon.

20200716_125519.jpg

The Hatsuregon pair is on the bottom...yeah I'll be doing Just Don from here on out... Guccishades was right...but damn just noticed he isn't on NT anymore....

If can get my hands on the purple pair I will. Not gonna go Don crazy just Lakers for now. If I can find Sixers and Magic at a discount, I'll do it.

Way to redeem yourself

Well...

20200716_125519.jpg

20200716_125533.jpg

Don looks 10x better but what the difference you noticed

Don looks 10x better but what the difference you noticed

The look for sure. The Lakers Logo is larger and slanted properly. Mine Hatsurgeon pair had pockets that I added so the pockets weren't a huge things but the pockets in the back are nice. Just overall a much better product than Hatsurgeon.

I'm not knocking people that want to go that route but now I truly see the difference in quality. Was able to get the pair for 340 so not bad.

Back
Top Bottom