Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Want to cop the Blue Kobe 8 that Fabolous had on but need some sort of discount on M&N lol

A few days ago, they had two listings of the light blue Kobe jersey. One for $300 and the exact same one again for $260. Only time I was able to get a Kobe for a slight discount on their site.

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 8.06.02 AM.png

If you’re a 5X....

I've come to the decision I need the Just Don Mariner shorts. :smh: Also kicking myself as I need M&N to bring back the white '89 Griffey jersey.

welp..my UK order says it’s out for delivery but in a state on the other side of the country. Either they gave me the wrong tracking number or my package is really out there getting delivered to someone else :angry:. Bert. Bert. how long did it take for you to get a response from them after you emailed them?

welp..my UK order says it’s out for delivery but in a state on the other side of the country. Either they gave me the wrong tracking number or my package is really out there getting delivered to someone else :angry:. Bert. Bert. how long did it take for you to get a response from them after you emailed them?
About 24 hours

he/she is just one person most likely that handles it, responded quickly in the am like 6-7am EST so we exchanged a few emails quick since I’m at work

Still haven’t received shipping on my Nets shorts from Eastbay. Status still says shipped and fulfilled. Emailed them yesterday with no response, tried calling them today and was waiting on hold for over 50 minutes to try to talk to someone and hung up. Hope they’re coming.

Back
Top Bottom