Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Ah ok I see the different colors now!

1596591821683.gif

It’s not the colors

placement of the logo is the issue

I told my sister to take a photo of my jersey since I can’t pick it up yet and I guess it’ll be going back to fanatics, the logo seems off on mine too.

27-CCA6-B9-B231-433-F-86-FE-439-F83116413.jpg

Anyone see an issue with recent sizing? I own the procut Kobe #24 jersey with the 60 anniversary patch and the fit on that jersey is perfect. I recently received the Kobe Blue Los Angeles jersey and is was a definitely looser and didn’t like how width of the cut on the shoulders. Both are size 40.

Ended up returning it and ordered the 98 AS jersey. Hope the sizing mirrors the cut of my 24 60th anni.

New pickup: Very rare 1937 Brooklyn Dodgers Cookie Lavagetto Mitchell & Ness jersey, size Large. Glad to say this fits me now, I've never seen an XL for this jersey, and in fact, have only seen this style maybe 5 times in my years collecting (3 times in the past month, and I'm not even really looking for Mitchell & Ness jerseys anymore).

BrooklynDodgersMN5.jpeg
BrooklynDodgersMN6.jpeg
That was you!

My dude green rhino123 green rhino123 hit me with that listing but i seen it was a large so passed, but you saying it fits an XL...:angry:

:lol: but nah 🔥 pick up

Can anyone share the front length of the wishbone Lakers jerseys size 44? I’m eying a threepeat Kobe but I’m afraid it’s gonna run way short.

Back
Top Bottom