Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

D23C933D-ED4C-408F-98C5-71C6F9297969.jpeg

Please M&N release them joints been on the lookout along with the 1997-1998 Nike shooting shirts

We circle the site like sharks...so what? We need a code for being consistent dammit lol

The Rev30 absolutely ruined that Wizards style (and other team's jerseys) with the v-neck :sick:. And I know the change happened prior to Rev30, but I preferred the copper accent colour to the gold that it got swapped for.

Wall is an odd choice for the first authentic of that Wizards style. You'd think that'd be a Swingman release, with how they've been doing things recently. It's a shame they have the rights to Rip and didn't debut that Wizards jersey by releasing his. Who else do they have the rights to who wore that, Webber & Big Ben? Hopefully an Agent 0 is in the future, and personally would like to see a Hughes joint.

I need that Tmac Magic blue j
Yea it looks like M&N updated their website. They now show past merchandise of everything and you can sign up to get notified if a particular item ever comes back in stock.
I subscribed to that Tmac Blue Magic jersey. I don't think Ive ever seen it in stock this whole year:sick:

I swear this jersey is a unicorn these days. And if you find it, you laying at least 340.00 and better.

dope.

I mean damn, I be checked the mother site many times during the day only to be crestfallen many times. But damn that’s dedication. :lol:

and like that the new arrivals sold out. Most of them.

I owned a Marbury Suns authentic 01-02. That Amar’e Suns M&N looks fugazy, I’m likely gonna end up with it because I like Amar’e Stoudemire, and but they got materials right..

This is Amar’e Stoudemire during the infamous game against KG and the “Wolves where Marburg proclaimed that he was better as a high school player to the NBA than KG was and the game against Michael Olowokandi and the Clippers during the month of December 2002.

61D466BC-4320-4D13-8940-C23AA1B60DFD.jpeg
BC6DF40B-573A-4F56-8DCD-FEA54EB43ECD.jpeg

And this is he rookie photo shoot August 2002 in Jersey City. They def switched materials before the season started.
F97D0ECD-0463-4718-9FB3-4FE630689EB5.jpeg
16C7C6FD-10A9-49C3-A8CB-D60097B26647.jpeg
166A9CDB-4E78-4888-AD13-142F398F92EE.jpeg

Does he respond fast?
I just swapped Jerseys with him recently. Mines should deliver today. He basically buys your jersey, store credit. You send him your jersey, he checks it out and sends his. It took him 2 days to ship but it delivered in days. From Cali to Ohio.

Back
Top Bottom