Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I ordered from the UK site just days after I placed an order here on the US site and that UK order got here in a 1.5 weeks.

Speaking of these damn Bulls home shorts, any of y’all still waiting. My payment is still being authorized..Midas well just cancel them
If this is from the orders on 8/21 I am still waiting too. I placed other orders that day and shipped within hours, but the shorts nothing. I emailed them 3 days ago about it. Will let you know when I hear back.

My order was from 8/13 so most likely prob waiting for them to come in. No way they would make us wait this long for a pair of shorts they would have in hand.

TGIF
8B153235-19AF-4E4F-BA02-A65510C0D057.jpeg

And this is he rookie photo shoot August 2002 in Jersey City. They def switched materials before the season started.
F97D0ECD-0463-4718-9FB3-4FE630689EB5.jpeg
16C7C6FD-10A9-49C3-A8CB-D60097B26647.jpeg
166A9CDB-4E78-4888-AD13-142F398F92EE.jpeg

the Suns jersey m&n put out for Amare is inaccurate for that year. They wore the shiny material like pictured here in the 02-03 season. Hell i bought a white Stoudemire authentic that season. They switched to the dri fit material the following season when they put that suns logo looking thing on the upper back of the jerseys and introduced the orange alternates.

quick question how do yall know when new jerseys drop? yall be quick with it

Nah I just wait for people to post their findings, it's like when you copy off the kid who studied for the test.

I used to check this thread pretty regularly but haven't been able to lately.
It was nice to get the heads up on releases, but I was probably spending way too much.

Now I'm in the thread only a couple times a week, and I'm consistently late on releases and restocks (e.g., that penny :smh:).
Always leaving this thread with mixed feelings :ohwell:

the Suns jersey m&n put out for Amare is inaccurate for that year. They wore the shiny material like pictured here in the 02-03 season. Hell i bought a white Stoudemire authentic that season. They switched to the dri fit material the following season when they put that suns logo looking thing on the upper back of the jerseys and introduced the orange alternates.
Check images for his rookie of the year award, they wore dri fit material

Check images for his rookie of the year award, they wore dri fit material

that’s interesting. I wonder if they changed it right after the season ended the way some teams used to unveil their new uniforms much earlier. I’m sure they had planned to switch to the dri fit material months ahead of time so they had him wear the dri fit jersey for the award pics maybe.

I’m all but certain that during that season they wore the shiny jerseys during the 02-03 season. I remember recently watching a replay of the playoff game against the spurs and Marbury was wearing the shiny jersey.

Yeah, dri fit all year, including the Playoffs vs Spurs. And I believe this was Reebok’s first year doing the Suns’ uniforms, so they wouldn’t have any dazzle holdovers from the previous year as Champion made those. (If memory is correct)

Some photos from the 2003 Playoffs:

C2457881-1E8C-4FDA-8AB8-765A1204CFAD.jpeg

0E3A9963-5EA2-4F8A-87BC-1B3B61588BF7.jpeg

A819A523-7E72-4CE9-9E01-41FF7B50CA0C.jpeg

In terms of retail authentics. They absolutely made reebok authentics with the shiny material. The Amare I purchased in early 2003 was the shiny material.

The store I worked at got Amare authentics in all 3 colors late that summer and those were all dri fit and had the suns logo on the back. That stuff came in anticipation of the 2003-04 season though. We got those in along with Lebron and Carmelo authentics and other guys who were popular at that time.

In terms of retail authentics. They absolutely made reebok authentics with the shiny material. The Amare I purchased in early 2003 was the shiny material.

The store I worked at got Amare authentics in all 3 colors late that summer and those were all dri fit and had the suns logo on the back. That stuff came in anticipation of the 2003-04 season though. We got those in along with Lebron and Carmelo authentics and other guys who were popular at that time.

What store was this? I wonder if I ever went there to pick up anything. And yeah they definitely made them with the shiny material, but that doesn't mean Reebok didn't screw up.

I also have to question your taste knowing that you bought one of these atrocities.

And you know what, I stand corrected. They did wear the dri fit material on the court in 2002-03.

However retail wise, reebok did make authentics with the shiny material during that 2002-03 season and the dri fit material wasn’t on retail authentics until they started putting stuff out for the 2003-04 season.

Kinda reminds me of the Sonics jerseys from those years. I know at some point during those years they switched from the shinny dazzle material to dri fit jerseys. However retail wise it took them years to switch to the correct material.

I feel for whoever copped a dazzle Reebok authentic, that must’ve been disappointing seeing them wear something completely different/nicer. I had a 2001-02 Penny road game-issued for a few years, but eventually moved it because I wasn’t a fan of the material. I’ll give Champion credit though, the jersey was insanely light weight despite looking like it’d weigh a ton.

What store was this? I wonder if I ever went there to pick up anything. And yeah they definitely made them with the shiny material, but that doesn't mean Reebok didn't screw up.

I also have to question your taste knowing that you bought one of these atrocities.

I worked at a store called sports treasures. They were real popular in the Southern California area during those years and consistently carried a decent selection of m&n and authentics. The Amare thinking back, I actually bought from Just Sports (I don’t know what happened to them). But I bought it cause he just won rookie of the year and I was trying to get authentics of all 29 teams at that time. Sadly everything I bought was a size 56 or 60.

What’s weird too is that in 2001-02 when reebok started making nba jerseys.

Some of the teams who wore champion like the nets, magic, and hornets still wore champion that season.

the Sonics who got new uniforms that year switched to reebok. The grizzlies who changed their city name on the jerseys switched to reebok. All the teams who wore puma switched to reebok. It was one big cluster **** that season until reebok took over everyone except the Nike teams in 2002-03.

this kid in my college class had the starbury home jersey... it was the shiny material not sure of the brand

Back
Top Bottom