Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I’m curious if the new site update with email stock notifications is their way of gauging interest/demand for upcoming production runs. A boutique jazz record label I buy from did the same thing recently. Soon after it was implemented, stock slowly became available.

Yo, I just peeped they put the nba logo on that home rookie Ewing....yeah, they ****in up, I know it's minor to some, but you can't be leaving out detail like that, that's important. It's like putting a commemorative patch in a jersey from a wrong year.

I also noticed they didn't put up the teal Griffey.....what's up with that? I wasn't as big of a fan of it as others, but I know it's popular and I didn't see it up.

Not a fan of lower quality swingman shorts but here are some new swingmans, hopefully authentics will be around the corner, but I doubt it (because we’re s waiting on the black pinstripe magic and the rockets pinstripes lol):

31D37957-647A-44D2-BB8F-12AB1F532E31.jpeg
Need those road timberwolves

I just swapped Jerseys with him recently. Mines should deliver today. He basically buys your jersey, store credit. You send him your jersey, he checks it out and sends his. It took him 2 days to ship but it delivered in days. From Cali to Ohio.
So u didn’t have to pay anything extra?

The white rookie Patrick is a must cop.

But they messed up by having the Jerry West logo on there, as they didn’t have it in 85-86.

Just another M&N screw-up.

Pretty sure it's just embroidered on, you can remove it in 20 minutes w/ a seam ripper or just take it somewhere to get removed.

Shouldn't have to do this, tho, M&N is trash.

Anybody have experience with ordering from the Mitchell and ness uk site? Do they not ship to the USA like how Nike or footlocker does?

Qa

I ordered from MN UK on 6/23, and received in a week. USA shipping.
I ordered from the UK site just days after I placed an order here on the US site and that UK order got here in a 1.5 weeks.

Speaking of these damn Bulls home shorts, any of y’all still waiting. My payment is still being authorized..Midas well just cancel them

I ordered from the UK site just days after I placed an order here on the US site and that UK order got here in a 1.5 weeks.

Speaking of these damn Bulls home shorts, any of y’all still waiting. My payment is still being authorized..Midas well just cancel them
I ordered a pair but still haven’t received shipping.

The white rookie Patrick is a must cop.

But they messed up by having the Jerry West logo on there, as they didn’t have it in 85-86.

Just another M&N screw-up.

Thanks for pointing that out so it will deter me from getting it because I can't believe they f'd up like that despite having archival data. 😠🙄🤦‍♂️👎

You're right about the year because the NBA logo was instituted the year after, 1986-87.

Back
Top Bottom