Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I had to ask because everybody copping both Georgetown jersey and shorts which are fire and I assumed ya'll was gonna wear them together :lol:

Have a question Ive been wanting to ask for some time now, maybe someone can clear this up:

I get emails from M&N all the time telling me there is low stock in something I looked at. It will tell me there is only 1 left. I go to the website, click on the jersey, and there is an entire FSR. This happens over and over. What the hell are these emails and why are they so drastically off.

Finally added this to the collection.

IMG_8415.JPG

Can anyone post measurements from waist to bottom for an authentic S or M short?

Much appreciated

Have a question Ive been wanting to ask for some time now, maybe someone can clear this up:

I get emails from M&N all the time telling me there is low stock in something I looked at. It will tell me there is only 1 left. I go to the website, click on the jersey, and there is an entire FSR. This happens over and over. What the hell are these emails and why are they so drastically off.
Same here. I just delete the emails now

I seen a full kit today

Mans had a maroon Lower Merion Kobe with matching maroon shorts with Lower Merion across the junk :lol:

I dunno if I ever seen a full kit before in the wild

That guy decided to go the bootleg route I see.

Only see it in memes and on Halloween.

You gotta be built different to just be out in the wild on a normal day in a full kit lol

I don't see it normally, but I saw a brother at a mall I used to frequent wear a matching set of the Cavs some time in the 2000s like a couple times. He wore an authentic burgundy set of a LeBron jersey and shorts with the all copper gold LeBron IV. And his was Reebok because of the mesh material on both.

Cool shoes. Weren't those hard to find?I don't remember seeing them in general release that time.

And what a coincidence I posted about seeing the same Cavs shorts in same material and Lebron IV shoes on someone else several years ago when I quoted you.

That Rev30 rollout was weird. They made a big deal about it debuting on the all star jerseys, but it was only the gamers. The Adidas authentics ended up being the regular authentic material. I know because I found out the hard way. I called and talked to someone at NBA store dot com and they swore I needed to size up because of the new fit of the Rev30's. Ordered a custom Danny Granger East jersey in the size they told me to order, and it looked like a flippin' tent on me. By the time I got everything sorted out and forced them to take it back for giving me wrong info, they were sold out of my size and I never got a replacement. :angry:

This was informative. I don't recall any hype about the crappy Adidas material design for the 2009 NBA All-Star jerseys. I never knew the materials were different between the game jerseys and retail authentic because I assumed it was Dri-Fit for both until my guy robpzee612 robpzee612 mentioned it. The game jerseys just didn't have the mesh netted numbers yet.

I'm glad jshortt jshortt elaborated the differences. It's interesting to learn they had a custom option for those back in 2009.

It's ironic I learned about the differences after 11 years despite possessing the Adidas version authentic Kobe Bryant jersey and the Mitchell & Ness version LeBron James jersey simultaneously.

The Adidas authentic of Kobe I got in 2009 is the Dri-Fit material with their crappy logo on the front and their 3 stripes crap motif on the sides.
IMG_4442.JPG

The M & N version of LeBron I had since last year is replicated with the crappy Adidas material design minus their crappy logo and 3 stripes motif on the sides. This will be trade bait.
IMG_4443.JPG

The letters and numbers are also made differently for both as you can see in these pictures. Even the material of the player's team logo patch on the back is different.
IMG_4445.JPG

IMG_4444.JPG

Last edited:
Since Mitchell & Ness is charging $350 for the Wizards John Wall jersey with the Adidas material design from the last decade, I have a premonition that will be their price with all 2010s jerseys replicated with that crappy material going forward unfortunately.

M & N already charging $350 for 2009 NBA All-Star jerseys of Kobe Bryant & LeBron James with that same crappy material design seems like a precursor honestly.

Jason Williams is gonna be making an appearance to sign stuff and I wanna get a jersey signed. Almost convinced myself a Swingman was good enough but after comparing to authentic, I think I have to pony up.

Jason Williams is gonna be making an appearance to sign stuff and I wanna get a jersey signed. Almost convinced myself a Swingman was good enough but after comparing to authentic, I think I have to pony up.

Authentic is definitely the way to go for signatures. That's gonna be pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom