Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Have noticed that since the website makeover, some jerseys have gotten "lost" and are only viewable through search. For example, there is a Duncan Finals jersey that used to be on the jersey list, now its disappeared. It only shows up now if you specifically search Duncan. There are others as well.
I see Duncan jerseys when I look by team... not sure if the one ur talking about is a diff one though. When I’m checking if they have something I look by team.

the notification thing is cool... would be kinda dope if they get something back in stock if they gave first dibs to people signed up for notifications before putting them up

I liked the materials Adidas used for the swingmans, on courts, and authentic jerseys. very light materials, comfortable, but like you said therealest1 therealest1 the lack of authentics and then some sucked. That time frame of NBA basketball was amazing. Melo is definitely due for another authentic M&N. Would love to see the Miami Heatles, Thunder Big 3, among others get an authentic.

I see Duncan jerseys when I look by team... not sure if the one ur talking about is a diff one though. When I’m checking if they have something I look by team.

the notification thing is cool... would be kinda dope if they get something back in stock if they gave first dibs to people signed up for notifications before putting them up
Just checked this out, and yea they are all showing if you use the team search. If you use the jersey>nba authentic search they are missing. Weird

Working on the crossover as we speak....
20200905_095655.jpg

I suggest not to spend that money. They’ll charge once shipped. Unless they outright send you a cancellation email, they’re going to take that money when it ships. They, and other sites/businesses, have been doing this.
I re bought them all from an aus site, so I’ll be getting them next week ! If thy charge me later down the track oh well, I’ll have duplicates. I still don’t get how they can minus the money from my account then credit it back and then take it again ?

Just got tracking for the shorts from 8/21. Not included in the shipment is the jerseys that I placed with that order. Only a partial shipment SMH

I re bought them all from an aus site, so I’ll be getting them next week ! If thy charge me later down the track oh well, I’ll have duplicates. I still don’t get how they can minus the money from my account then credit it back and then take it again ?
That’s what m&n does often

I just think they are really slow. Like, one hamster running a hamster wheel slow...
But some orders are shipped within hours, while others are taking a month. Also, how do you only get a partial shipment, unless they don't actually have the other half of your order.

This week’s mail haul:
2F5C0D09-6CA0-4867-9B23-3CB78CF60277.jpeg

SMH at the quickstrike John Wall drop but all for the better. Found the kid Sean Taylor and LaVar Arrington for cheap. Copped the Arenas jersey after realizing all these damn jerseys and I didn’t have one for my actual squad, the Wizards.

Getting closer to the closing date on our house so gotta put my money where it’s needed most. The AI Georgetown jersey was a surprise drop but thankfully he was the last player on my “must have” list. Now is a good time to put the jersey collecting on hold. With that said, decided to do a collection post.

M&N:
5F781A18-FFBF-469B-A6C1-ACDA264088D1.jpeg

I started with only my Sean Taylor and then it turned into this :lol: . May replace the Nash Swingman with an Authentic but far from a priority right now.

And everything else just for the hell of it:
ECDBA5FB-29EE-4D1D-A65E-7F81BFF887C1.jpeg

C970D4D1-1A8F-4F0C-BD93-5DE9BB802CC5.jpeg

Happy hunting guys. I’m out.

But some orders are shipped within hours, while others are taking a month. Also, how do you only get a partial shipment, unless they don't actually have the other half of your order.

I can't call it man. I placed an order on 8/21 and had a pending charge on my account finally clear yesterday. No clue what the hell is going on over there.

They actually shipped my Jason kidd jersey within 24 hours. The pat Ewing I got from them it took 3 days for them to ship it out. Same location out of California. I hear they got a processing center here on the East coast now. Good.

Want to see how mitchell and ness do rev 30 jerseys .... do they make them heavy like the rest of stuff they do or do they replicate the lightness

Do ya'll wear both matching jersey and shorts out?

I got the full kit wanker attire for the black and blue 76ers, blue knicks and blue Knicks with black side pannels, blue Lakers 50th anniversary, purple and gold kobe rookie, and the purple, gold and white for the later style Laker jerseys.

I might bust one out on Halloween for ****s and giggles lol.

Mitchell & Ness making a Wizards John Wall rookie jersey should mean a rollout of jerseys from last decade is inevitable. Hopefully that should be salvation because Adidas sucked worse in the final stage of their NBA deal when they changed to that crappy material in 2010.

Adidas had asinine production with that change because regular authentic jerseys didn't have the mesh netted numbers on them so you had to get the boxed jerseys that were pro-cut to get the correct mesh numbers on them. And the options of players with the boxed versions were limited.

Then Adidas stupidly messed up after that 2010-11 season because I'm sure a lot of people wanted an authentic Carmelo Anthony when he got traded to the Knicks but couldn't get one because they stopped making authentic. Although you could get an Anthony customized on a Knicks jersey with some retailers, those custom jobs were poorly executed entirely especially with them not having the mesh numbers on them based on people who actually got those.

So let's hope M & N rehashes 2010s jerseys with the correct mesh numbers on them since that caused people to pass on them due to Adidas omitting them from the regular authentic.
They really need to release the 2011 home Knicks Melo.

And in far larger production than their recent drops. Cause if you thought those flew fast, a Knicks Melo authentic won’t last more than 5 minutes on the site.

They are releasing authentics in way smaller quantities than they used to, and rarely restock anymore.

Back
Top Bottom