Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

When you realize you achieve full kit wanker status with some teams...:lol:

For me, it's been unintentional, as I'm sure it's the case for most, but some uni's just be that fire tho

AEF0A658-ACA6-47CB-863F-67FE2E9A04D3.jpeg

I liked the materials Adidas used for the swingmans, on courts, and authentic jerseys. very light materials, comfortable, but like you said therealest1 therealest1 the lack of authentics and then some sucked. That time frame of NBA basketball was amazing. Melo is definitely due for another authentic M&N. Would love to see the Miami Heatles, Thunder Big 3, among others get an authentic.

That was standard with uniforms becoming lighter for comfort as time progressed.

Another bad thing with Adidas f'ing things up the last decade was the lack of other options like LeBron James not available in authentic when he returned to the Cavs especially with that uniform change. We couldn't get any player who changed teams in authentic after 2010-11 season. Those crappy custom options for those players weren't acceptable to most due to poor execution.

You already know those teams you mentioned are inevitable since some of those players who are still active in the game have deals with Mitchell & Ness.

Want to see how mitchell and ness do rev 30 jerseys .... do they make them heavy like the rest of stuff they do or do they replicate the lightness

More than likely they will replicate the crappy Adidas material because lighter means cheaper theoretically. And we know reducing overhead is the name of the game with corporations.

Ain't the Kobe and Bron 09 ASG Rev30? But then again Rev30 started during the 10-11 season.

You can say that those 2009 All-Star jerseys were like a precursor slightly over a year before Adidas f'd things up officially at the start of 2010-11 season.

They really need to release the 2011 home Knicks Melo.

And in far larger production than their recent drops. Cause if you thought those flew fast, a Knicks Melo authentic won’t last more than 5 minutes on the site.

They are releasing authentics in way smaller quantities than they used to, and rarely restock anymore.

They'll definitely make Carmelo in Knicks because they've done his Nuggets rookie year jersey and Knicks are a big market team although a dope is their owner.

That's why I avoid their site although they normally get it first. Too much inconvenience with quantities, shipping, exclusions, and communications. Other online outlets have decent quantity, faster shipping, and discounts to an extent.

They really need to release the 2011 home Knicks Melo.

And in far larger production than their recent drops. Cause if you thought those flew fast, a Knicks Melo authentic won’t last more than 5 minutes on the site.

They are releasing authentics in way smaller quantities than they used to, and rarely restock anymore.
I will buy Melo Knicks automatically, both home and away.

Do ya'll wear both matching jersey and shorts out?

l knicks fresh knick l l knicks fresh knick l and I are in the same boat with that.

I don't own any authentic NBA shorts. I'm neutral with them.

I keep it simple with a black pair and a traditional light blue pair of denim shorts that are loose and a little oversized whenever I wear my NBA jerseys. I like to integrate an authentic jersey with typical denim shorts since it's easy to match based on a jersey's color. And I have pockets.

I normally try to wear shorts whenever I wear basketball attire based on optics I get from watching players on TV. I feel basketball shoes should always be completely visible by wearing shorts instead of having pants covering their top parts.

Ain't the Kobe and Bron 09 ASG Rev30? But then again Rev30 started during the 10-11 season.

That Rev30 rollout was weird. They made a big deal about it debuting on the all star jerseys, but it was only the gamers. The Adidas authentics ended up being the regular authentic material. I know because I found out the hard way. I called and talked to someone at NBA store dot com and they swore I needed to size up because of the new fit of the Rev30's. Ordered a custom Danny Granger East jersey in the size they told me to order, and it looked like a flippin' tent on me. By the time I got everything sorted out and forced them to take it back for giving me wrong info, they were sold out of my size and I never got a replacement. :angry:

I meant I don't dislike them nor like them. I'm in the middle that way. I honestly don't care for them. But they're not a bad thing.

I like how he said he wears jean shorts because they have pockets. You know, because there aren’t any other kinds of shorts that have those.

I like how this guy gives me a lot of attention on here. You know, because he's such a fan of what I say.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom