Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Today

42BF55BC-7E2C-4E94-998C-2B36E7037585.jpeg

The Braves definitely have some of the best uniforms in sports imo. Grabbed the home smoltz too. I'm a numbers guy. If I don't like the number, it's hard for me to like the jersey. Idk if any of you guys are like that...only say that because I like #29 much more than #31 or #47.
20210219_050011.jpg
Professor Maddux one of my fav pitchers so it was an easy decision for me, but braves jerseys clean af. Wish they didnt do maddux/glavine/smoltz all in home tho.

Grey baseball jerseys some of the cleanest in sports.

Professor Maddux one of my fav pitchers so it was an easy decision for me, but braves jerseys clean af. Wish they didnt do maddux/glavine/smoltz all in home tho.

Grey baseball jerseys some of the cleanest in sports.
I think MN did them in road grey too...?

Damn did they? I wouldve grabbed the road maddux instead of home
Yeah...they had the big 3 road jerseys for a while...right around the time that the chipper first dropped. The chipper went pretty fast and the road big 3 sat for a little minute. The maddux went first, smoltz then glavine. They haven't restocked since. But they will.

So MN is doing an instore raffle for the Kobe varsity jacket. I was confused as to why they thought they needed a raffle for that jacket and then I checked Ebay :wow:

So MN is doing an instore raffle for the Kobe varsity jacket. I was confused as to why they thought they needed a raffle for that jacket and then I checked Ebay :wow:
Have any sold? When I looked didn’t see any that did

Have any sold? When I looked didn’t see any that did

Still haven't seen any that sold but the asking price is insane. I'm sure those jackets will hit other sites. I'm hoping they hit fanatics so I can get my military discount and I'll send the M&N one back.

Still haven't seen any that sold but the asking price is insane. I'm sure those jackets will hit other sites. I'm hoping they hit fanatics so I can get my military discount and I'll send the M&N one back.

Why do I have a feeling there will be that one person that buys it thinking it’s rare or something

Back
Top Bottom