Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Today

20210408_080854.jpg

And yet, we are still paying 200 for...shorts

200>>>400

But you are right. Most regular authentic shorts can be had at the 90 to 75 range and we are adding 100 bucks for some script written across the front and pockets. But some people are paying 60 bucks to get pockets added...

Dah well. I'll pay 200 and be happy.

Spend your money the way you want.

200>>>400

But you are right. Most regular authentic shorts can be had at the 90 to 75 range and we are adding 100 bucks for some script written across the front and pockets. But some people are paying 60 bucks to get pockets added...

Dah well. I'll pay 200 and be happy.

Spend your money the way you want.
I'm right there with you bro. I have a few pair of Don's. Exactly why I said "we".

I even broke off retail for my heat Don's in fear of them not making it to sale price.

And wasn't even mad at it

Newest one came in from a different tailor. Nice touch on the color contrast. Well worth it this time around. 2 pockets for $60.

image.jpg

Nice work on the pockets...

Did you recently grab those Suns shorts? Been lookin out for those ones for a minute

who was it that posted a spreadsheet of shorts they were selling?

Probably me. Sold all my authentic shorts probably 3-4x what HWF would have cashed me out for if he would’ve even responded or followed through with me. Had about a lot of 25 and sold half on eBay and half to members on here. Actually sold at a good time since I had some shorts I sold recently got restocked that haven’t been restocked in a long time.

I got all just dons now and I have no regrets. Actually I’m more happy now because I get authentic versions of shorts that never been released such as the Milwaukee Bucks, Rockets Pinstripes, 82 Nuggets, and I was able to get a more rare one like the red Miami Heat which are by far my favorite.

I don’t really get why y’all would get authentics when swingmans have pockets. Is it that much of a burden when you have to alter these shorts and spend even more for some b-ball shorts??? I get the jerseys but shorts 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom