Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I know its a swingman but I always wanted a early 90s Kings jersey when they switch from the powder blue. This will hold me down until a Authentic release hopefully.
B5877E5D-40FA-425D-9A15-C3D7CF39716B.jpeg

FD71865E-DFF1-49B4-9328-77977FB9F9AE.jpeg

I know its a swingman but I always wanted a early 90s Kings jersey when they switch from the powder blue. This will hold me down until a Authentic release hopefully.
B5877E5D-40FA-425D-9A15-C3D7CF39716B.jpeg

FD71865E-DFF1-49B4-9328-77977FB9F9AE.jpeg

I had a Reggie Theus in the powder blue version back in the jersey era. But those early 90’s royal blue joints just pop to me. A Mitch Richmond would be dope if they ever made that version in an authentic.

Then buy them...
When I said that, I was referring to the Gold/Purple instead of the Purple/Gold... My dilemma is that I would hate to get the Grizzlies pair for retail and then all of a sudden one of these places has a restock on the Lakers and has a sale at the same time. I don't see a medium anywhere so I'm wondering if I should hold out.

When I said that, I was referring to the Gold/Purple instead of the Purple/Gold... My dilemma is that I would hate to get the Grizzlies pair for retail and then all of a sudden one of these places has a restock on the Lakers and has a sale at the same time. I don't see a medium anywhere so I'm wondering if I should hold out.

Bro...

It's your money. Do what you feel is best.

None of us control when sales or restocks happen.

Laker dons have restocked multiple times and some of us were able to get them on oneness for 40 to 50% off.

If you want to wait it out, do that. If you wanna pull the trigger on the Grizz, do that but NT isn't always the best place for advice....

Get the Grizz Lakers not going anywhere

In a rash moment the other day I bought this:

1625669819014.png

It fits quite well (I was worried it would be short) but I’m just not sure. More practical than a jersey but I might send it back.

Back
Top Bottom