Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

What is the quality of the trucustom jerseys? Is the quality more like M&N Swingman or M&N Authentic? How about the size? Does it feel true to size or is it smaller/larger fit than normal?
Authentic quality.

Jersey is cut to fit you. You give him your measurements and the cut you prefer. (Like Nike authentic/old champion authentics/MN/sand knit) etc.

Latest pick-up. ‘88-‘89 Cavs (2016 run)

21B4065E-7DE0-40AA-8673-F8B2DC42EBA9.jpeg

lighting and wade would sweat like a pig if you check back in game footage. Dude prob wore 2 jerseys a game

I was gonna mention it was more of a darker tone
tumblr_pc63bzJ0jp1uf9qj8o1_1280.jpg
lighting and wade would sweat like a pig if you check back in game footage. Dude prob wore 2 jerseys a game
You can see the sweat in the pic he posted of him too. Jersey was soaked.

THIS.
I think MN used the wrong fabric on that 2005/6 Heat jersey. the jersey was more of the dazzle fabric. similar to 2001 76ers.

Fed ex was tripping on a lady’s magic Johnson jersey I copped off Fanatics. F’ers lost my package. So I contacted Fanatics. They understood and is sending me another jersey. And if the other do come I can keep it too.

How is it wrong material? Someone was saying it should be like the 2001 Sixers which is incorrect. That material was trash and stiff

looking at the MN stock photo, it appears the jersey looks like the nike dri fit material vs. 2005/06 when the heat uniforms which were more glossy (no its not the sweat)

Back
Top Bottom