Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

“HUGE RESTOCK” and it’s shid they’ve had in stock for years. I’m actually really happy about the Portland shorts though.

D836C70C-F6AE-4B67-85CB-FFA6E6425C9D.jpeg

just got these in last night from the Stashed sale. I didn’t like the other shorts in the baseball drop but these were easily the best ones. I’m glad i got them on sale.

Just waiting on Oneness to quit BS'ing...

The bulls pinstripe shorts gave me the most heart break due to sellers remorse. I tried to reacquire these shorts and talk about drama: 1). Bought china run size 44 large, total fail, 2). Bought Vietnam run and had to send it back quicker than I received because the color was disgusting. I guess 3rd times the charm and paid retail. Now I need to require the 96/97 Knicks shorts. Any leads on size 40?

PXL_20211020_232943725.jpg

Release the Kraken! Looks like the Knicks, Suns, Wolves, and Raptors are back.

It’s some pairs I’m tempted to splurge on. But I gotta find someone reputable to put pockets on the stuff I already have first so I can start rocking those regularly.

It’s some pairs I’m tempted to splurge on. But I gotta find someone reputable to put pockets on the stuff I already have first so I can start rocking those regularly.

If you are interested in a lightly worn Knicks with pockets and 20 on the side, I could let mine go once I get the new one.

If you are interested in a lightly worn Knicks with pockets and 20 on the side, I could let mine go once I get the new one.

I have some Knicks shorts already. Both the blue with the black side panels and the solid blue pair. But I appreciate the offer. I got like 8 pairs altogether. My plan Is to eventually find a spot I can take all 8 to at once.

Back
Top Bottom