Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

FSR on the St Patrick’s Day Knicks too

Lol. Good luck getting any of these restocks on Black Friday.

I just went a little crazy but the shorts i copped are always out of stock.

ill take 15% off.

7B29A99F-DE89-4B0D-8139-EA9AEABB29D1.jpeg

Facts. It’s always a sale on a specific group of products or on clearance. If we get a sale for the entire site it’s usually when nothing we want is in stock.

These days we are lucky to see anything above 30% and even that is meh since they charge tax and $10 shipping.

Its always the sale before (pre-black Friday sale?) the official black Friday sale that it's worth it.

Last edited:
Damn y’all paying retail for grizzle’s authenticate and I had a brand new pair for sale for months no one wanted 🤡🤣
That’s how people are in these groups. Unless you’re selling at 80% off no one wants to buy. But will go pay retail. I have people ask for pics of the tags on the inside and everything of stuff that’s new and then still not buy. Or ask for payment plans. Keep making reasons why they can’t buy. It goes on and on

That’s how people are in these groups. Unless you’re selling at 80% off no one wants to buy. But will go pay retail. I have people ask for pics of the tags on the inside and everything of stuff that’s new and then still not buy. Or ask for payment plans. Keep making reasons why they can’t buy. It goes on and on

That’s exactly why I barely ever bother to sell on any of the groups. If I’m going to sell, I rather just deal with eBay, let them get their cut fee wise and have less headaches.

I don’t waste my time with all those inside tags and extra pics requests. You’re either buying with the pics I provided or you’re not. They won’t call fanatics or the Mitchell and Ness store and do all that, so why would I accommodate those requests.

What kills me is when they try to haggle and lowball on stuff which is already reasonably priced as is. Like they don’t call fanatics or the Mitchell and Ness store in Philly trying to negotiate price so why do it with me.

That’s exactly why I barely ever bother to sell on any of the groups. If I’m going to sell, I rather just deal with eBay, let them get their cut fee wise and have less headaches.

I don’t waste my time with all those inside tags and extra pics requests. You’re either buying with the pics I provided or you’re not. They won’t call fanatics or the Mitchell and Ness store and do all that, so why would I accommodate those requests.

What kills me is when they try to haggle and lowball on stuff which is already reasonably priced as is. Like they don’t call fanatics or the Mitchell and Ness store in Philly trying to negotiate price so why do it with me.
Yea I already know to price stuff pretty reasonable compared to most websites and sellers on eBay plus I shipped faster than 99% or companies and sellers on Facebook and eBay 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ but hey go ahead and Purposely pay a billion dollar corporation more instead of a dude you know on a forum because he won’t knock his price down more for ya when it’s cheap as is 🤣

Yea I already know to price stuff pretty reasonable compared to most websites and sellers on eBay plus I shipped faster than 99% or companies and sellers on Facebook and eBay 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ but hey go ahead and Purposely pay a billion dollar corporation more instead of a dude you know on a forum because he won’t knock his price down more for ya when it’s cheap as is 🤣

My exact thoughts. I remember earlier during the summer I wanted some 49ers m&n jerseys. I posted on the pages what I specifically wanted and what I was willing to pay. I ended up buying everything no questions asked, no haggling and it was a smooth deal on both ends. I would much rather purchase from someone online and save some money over waiting for a sale from a chain retailer. And it’s PayPal goods and services or bust for me so if the seller were trying anything funny I have nothing to worry about.

Of course I had people ignore the description where I specified I wasn’t interested in any size other than my size and I wasn’t interested in anything other than what I specifically wanted who tried posting their stuff, but those pages are weird at times.

ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF MN shorts are true to size. Some say the Grizzlies shorts waist band is stiff. Take a look at the MN sizing matrix. Follow the highlights and you should be ok. No need to go a size up IMO.

A medium for example is normally waist size 28/30 but can be stretched to 38/40 according to that sizing matrix. Not sure who in their right mind would stretch a medium from 30 to 38 though, and I think that's the root cause of the stiff waist band complaint. But good luck with your selection.
Screenshot_20211025-064159.png

Last edited:
MN shorts are true to size. Some say the Grizzlies shorts waist band is stiff. Take a look at the MN sizing matrix. Follow the highlights and you should be ok. No need to go a size up IMO.

A medium for example is normally waist size 28/30 but can be stretched to 38/40 according to that sizing matrix. Not sure who in their right mind would stretch a medium from 30 to 38 though, and I think that's the root cause of the stiff waist band complaint. But good luck with your selection.
Screenshot_20211025-064159.png

I agree with the TTS in general and I have a Grizz in medium but I hated the waistband so much that I didn’t really wear them as much over the summer. I’d be too concerned that I overstretched the band just to fit in it initially and made me feel a tad bit chunky for no reason.

The length was great though for me. Just hate to pay 125+ for shorts with a terrible fit.

Back
Top Bottom