Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

rr012200 rr012200 What are your stats bro. Grizz shorts fit smaller than other authentics?

Trying figure out if this size L in the mail has enough waist line for the boy.

normally a 33/34 waist. All the shorts I have are size 40 and the Grizz seemed like the only one that fit like a small when putting it on but could just be the fabric or construction of the waistband.

I agree with the TTS in general and I have a Grizz in medium but I hated the waistband so much that I didn’t really wear them as much over the summer. I’d be too concerned that I overstretched the band just to fit in it initially and made me feel a tad bit chunky for no reason.

The length was great though for me. Just hate to pay 125+ for shorts with a terrible fit.
I see! Grizzlies shorts have the best looking waist band details IMO.

Does the Knicks shorts fit similar to the Grizzlies? Bought a Bulls small and wanted to start sizing down in shorts. Went with a small from the FTA deal on the Knicks a while back and feel they were tighter than the Bulls.. still haven't worn them.

Does the Knicks shorts fit similar to the Grizzlies? Bought a Bulls small and wanted to start sizing down in shorts. Went with a small from the FTA deal on the Knicks a while back and feel they were tighter than the Bulls.. still haven't worn them.
if you are interested in selling that knicks pair LMK

That’s exactly why I barely ever bother to sell on any of the groups. If I’m going to sell, I rather just deal with eBay, let them get their cut fee wise and have less headaches.

I don’t waste my time with all those inside tags and extra pics requests. You’re either buying with the pics I provided or you’re not. They won’t call fanatics or the Mitchell and Ness store and do all that, so why would I accommodate those requests.

What kills me is when they try to haggle and lowball on stuff which is already reasonably priced as is. Like they don’t call fanatics or the Mitchell and Ness store in Philly trying to negotiate price so why do it with me.
I agree with you on the lowballing and haggling BS

but I’m laughing at you thinking your customers should treat you the same as Fanatics or MN, when you’re just a random dude on a message board lol

I agree with you on the lowballing and haggling BS

but I’m laughing at you thinking your customers should treat you the same as Fanatics or MN, when you’re just a random dude on a message board lol

I’ve been on those pages for years and have developed a solid reputation doing good business for years along with many repeat customers. Obviously I’m not fanatics or m&n. But I’m not going reward bad buyer behavior just because I don’t have the online presence those entities have.

I just don’t see the need to accommodate all sorts of extra pic requests, wanting pics of the jersey inside out etc. If that causes me to lose a sale here and there, oh well.

As for the lowballing and haggling. I guess there’s a stigma that just because you have something listed for sale it means you’re desperate to sell it right away and you have opportunistic buyers who try to take advantage. That’s not the case with me. I just have too much stuff I never wear, so while yeah I would love to downsize a bit. I’m not going to do so at the expense of entertaining lowballers and hagglers.

I guess I just see things differently. If some dude on a jersey related fb page has something I really want in my size available to purchase for $170, and the same item is on m&n/fanatics for $300. Assuming the item is nwt and the seller accepts a payment method which offers me buyer protection. I just don’t see no need in making things more difficult than it needs to be on either sides end. At the end of the day I don’t care who I purchase from as long as I’m getting the item for the best possible price.

No need for me wait for some billion dollar company like fanatics to offer me table scraps in the form of 30% off sale where I’m still going to pay more, what I want will likely be excluded and my size might sell out due to holding out.

normally a 33/34 waist. All the shorts I have are size 40 and the Grizz seemed like the only one that fit like a small when putting it on but could just be the fabric or construction of the waistband.

That's part of the problem with M&N on their shorts and it drives me insane. Instead of remaking the size tags specifically for shorts to show waist size, they just reuse the jersey size tags. So any time you're looking at the number sizing on M&N shorts you're seeing chest sizing. Disregard the numbers, and just go for what letter size you normally wear.

I wonder if M&N changed the sizing for jerseys again to accommodate fo the change in production moving to Vietnam.

i've been interested in the MN hoodies/sweat shirt for a while. i honestly don't own one but looking into 96/97 ASG one.

I think that you will like them. They fit great and stand up to washes very well. I have both the long and short sleeved hoodies. I just ordered Atlanta Deion and San Fran Jerry Rice.

Love the 50th anniversary stuff that’s about to drop.
ABCF0DA5-BDB7-464D-98F1-BDDB4E4194AE.jpeg
3CF76A73-BE23-4178-8116-856D945B66BB.jpeg
E341B881-88DB-49F1-9C7B-BC6C527EB682.jpeg
3ED5BF21-9DA8-42A3-9843-749239165857.jpeg

Finally picked up Jazz shorts off the restock

Always avoided them since I never liked the Jazz :lol:

But can't hate they're an objectively dope pair

Now that's probably it for purple shorts

Did the Knicks ever wear those jerseys? They don’t look the least bit familiar
Yep. In 1996 the Knicks wore a white throwback paying homage to their inaugural uniforms. For whatever reason, they had a blue version in which everything was the same as the white uniform, but the mesh was royal instead of white. As far as I know, they had never previously worn the blue uniform like that in their history.
B22FB220-6B0A-4751-8619-6874699CA0E9.jpeg
B819EED8-E918-4522-B24F-DA5B34123F7A.jpeg
806C1960-0FDB-456B-8750-8F09919F4B10.jpeg

The bulls pinstripe shorts gave me the most heart break due to sellers remorse. I tried to reacquire these shorts and talk about drama: 1). Bought china run size 44 large, total fail, 2). Bought Vietnam run and had to send it back quicker than I received because the color was disgusting. I guess 3rd times the charm and paid retail. Now I need to require the 96/97 Knicks shorts. Any leads on size 40?

PXL_20211020_232943725.jpg

I was in the exact same boat. I sold my 2017 pair (size L) and bought the Vietnam pair (size M) but hated the grey finish. I finally was able to find a size M China run online and below retail.

IMG_0645.jpg

I decided to make it three consecutive Sundays yesterday by going with Sunday red.

What I wore to Topanga Mall and dinner at Lucille's yesterday. I kept it 1989 like that with the jersey and shoes.
IMG_5522.JPG

I'm glad I ended up getting that jersey in late 2019 since I already got those shoes during spring of that year. It was the perfect extra jersey to correlate with the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom