Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That’s exactly why I barely ever bother to sell on any of the groups. If I’m going to sell, I rather just deal with eBay, let them get their cut fee wise and have less headaches.

I don’t waste my time with all those inside tags and extra pics requests. You’re either buying with the pics I provided or you’re not. They won’t call fanatics or the Mitchell and Ness store and do all that, so why would I accommodate those requests.

What kills me is when they try to haggle and lowball on stuff which is already reasonably priced as is. Like they don’t call fanatics or the Mitchell and Ness store in Philly trying to negotiate price so why do it with me.
Exactly. Sad thing is, every single time I've made a sale on ebay, the person doesn't pay. I always end up selling to a reseller in bulk. At least I know I'll get something.

Exactly. Sad thing is, every single time I've made a sale on ebay, the person doesn't pay. I always end up selling to a reseller in bulk. At least I know I'll get something.

Love the buyers on ebay that are like, will pay when I get home and hours later ask to cancel with oh I thought they're this size but I really needed this size. Been happening a lot. Especially with shoes for me.

Love the buyers on ebay that are like, will pay when I get home and hours later ask to cancel with oh I thought they're this size but I really needed this size. Been happening a lot. Especially with shoes for me.
I dont even have them ask to pay later. They just never do. No cancellation or anything.

It looks like eBay is working on something to nip non paying buyers in the bud in the form of making them put a payment method on file before submitting an offer to where they automatically get charged if said offer is accepted. Which is long overdue. I think some people already have it on their eBay as some dude in a hockey jersey group I’m in was complaining about it. Meaning he planned to submit said offer and take his sweet time paying lol.

As for eBay. It’s immediate payment required or bust for me. Unless they have really good feedback (and even that isn’t a guarantee anymore) even if it’s an offer I’m willing to take, I decline the offer and put in the notes that I’m willing to take their offer but if they’re serious about buying. I’ll set up a separate listing that’s strictly buy it now with immediate payment required that way I don’t accept their offer, lose a bunch of watchers and potentially wait days for them to pay.

I got no problem selling to resellers. Especially if they make decent offers. I’ve seen people complain about resellers sniping items and getting everything yet will be the ones to bs and take their time paying when it’s time to pay. So yeah. I rather sell to hardwoodfames and have a smooth transaction over dealing with some of these wishy washy biyers

I refuse to cancel when they try this. I would rather wait the few days and let them get their unpaid item strike. Especially when multiple cancellations, even if they’re initiated by the buyer can negatively impact your seller metrics.

I had a buyer recently get mad at me that eBay kept sending him automatic payment reminders a few days after he hadn’t paid. I just told him that I hoped he was a kid and that he should be mad at himself for not having $200 to his name, and that he had bigger fish to fry instead of trying to get sneakers lol.

Baby girl rocking the pinstripe Jordan for wear red day at school. She’s honestly worn this jersey more then I have.
0A3796C0-92FD-4333-B70D-8B967BFBE61D.jpeg

Last edited:
hate pinstripe but might need to grab one now think they got it on lids

In all honesty if it’s not on sale I don’t recommend it. The way that M&N did the current runs with the red base jersey and black on top sucks. You see the red underneath in the sun. If I didn’t get it from a homie for cheap it wouldn’t have been worth it to me.

Curious and throwing it out there. Anyone selling authentic MN NBA shorts in size 36 small or 40 medium LMK. Looking for timberwolves, suns, lakers, etc. Must be below retail.

This adding pockets thing to the authentic shorts is a waste of $, just buy a running belt on amazon for like $10 and call it a day.

It's essentially a slim fanny pack that you can wear underneath your shirt.

I got one of those running belts already. And I have a small fanny pack like thing. They both serve their purpose, but I would just prefer pockets. But there’s no sense of urgency on my end to get them done.

I got one of those running belts already. And I have a small fanny pack like thing. They both serve their purpose, but I would just prefer pockets. But there’s no sense of urgency on my end to get them done.

The only way I'm putting pockets in my shorts is if I learn how to do it myself, I don't trust tailors w/ something like that.

I like the running belt because I just let it rest over the waistband, don't even notice it's there.

Back
Top Bottom