Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just noticed… som Dons comes with that year date Eg: 98-99 raptors… while both of my Lakers don’t have… which brings me to they’re regular Mitchell and ness Au that they put the Logos and pockets 👊🏼
Yeah, before he had an exclusive partnership with Mitchell & Ness, he’d get on their site and buy up all the stock. That’s why the ‘93 Jazz shorts I want are so rare. He literally bought what was left after a week. Those early run shorts got cleaned out and modified.

Last edited:
You make a statement, someone asks as to why, you claim it ain’t deep and can’t say said reasons. Makes sense. By all means, keep it moving.
i'll spell it out for yo slow ***

he does not agree with wade's parenting style/decisions
it's also wade's choice to do whatever he feels is best for his child
wade also does not mind being a cucckk and letting her wear the pants
which is also his decision to be the power bottom his relationship/life
wade is a younger more athletic will smith

it's also his choice to wear/support whatever he feels like

i'll spell it out for yo slow ***

he does not agree with wade's parenting style/decisions
it's also wade's choice to do whatever he feels is best for his child
wade also does not mind being a cucckk and letting her wear the pants
which is also his decision to be the power bottom his relationship/life
wade is a younger more athletic will smith

it's also his choice to wear/support whatever he feels like

I never said he he couldn't wear what he wanted. Just asked as to why, because I was genuinely curious. Thanks for chiming in a day later and trying to act slick with the slow *** comment. It's cute you took up for him.

20211107_134331.jpg

I never said he he couldn't wear what he wanted. Just asked as to why, because I was genuinely curious. Thanks for chiming in a day later and trying to act slick with the slow *** comment. It's cute you took up for him.
it's cute for u to act dumb then get called out for it and go the homophobic route

like I said, was honestly just curious. Don’t know DWade’s business, so honestly was unaware.
can u say "honestly" one more time?
honestly don't play dumb. u honestly knew wade is honestly worst than will smith

i know what "g" in g-time stands for

lol ok keyboard warrior. everyone has moved on but you. Thanks for taking days to think of your response. Really didn't know but thanks for acting like you know me.

ye
Restock on some NFL Authentics. Sooo tempted to cop that purple Moss

Yeah I am tempted to cop that Moss too but probably not at regular price. I so wish they had a 30% offer or more. Moss has been restocked for a few weeks now since 10/23/21.

I know its not an authentic, but you can get the M&N Legacy Moss jersey for $100 at https://www.sportsk.com/moss-vikings.html. The jersey is single stitched and obviously the material is not as good as the authentic but still cheaper option.

Im still hoping they restock a Deion Sanders 1994 49ers shadow.

ye

Yeah I am tempted to cop that Moss too but probably not at regular price. I so wish they had a 30% offer or more. Moss has been restocked for a few weeks now since 10/23/21.

I know its not an authentic, but you can get the M&N Legacy Moss jersey for $100 at https://www.sportsk.com/moss-vikings.html. The jersey is single stitched and obviously the material is not as good as the authentic but still cheaper option.

Im still hoping they restock a Deion Sanders 1994 49ers shadow.
If they had a S I would've copped.

Only NFL jersey I'd spend $250 plus on is the Cowboys 90's star joint.

1636392222950.png

Heatrock ‼️

Last edited:
Dangerous sale..gotta limit myself..think I’m gonna do a couple jerseys I’ve been eyeing (Andre Rison)

On the fence about a pair of shorts...idk. I think I've reached the point of saturation.

Back
Top Bottom