Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Gonna grab that Moss too but I'm wondering if I should go down to a Large. Got the white one and it runs kinda big plus the sleeves are OD long

Gonna grab that Moss too but I'm wondering if I should go down to a Large. Got the white one and it runs kinda big plus the sleeves are OD long

same here I usually get size 48(XL) . The NFL M&N jerseys I own seem to vary from just right to a little too big. but the sleeve are longish. Not sure if I too should go for a size L for the Moss jersey. I have a L M&N Montana Legacy jersey and that fit fine too.

Pulled the trigger on these. My life is "complete" now :rofl:

*lies*

1636484102876.png

Bought the last Iverson Rookie away jersey that was marked down to 208$ + 30% off = $168 w/Tax Shipped.

The mandatory 10$ shipping + tax is really a deal killer, especially for orders below 150$

I heard customer service is pretty crap with M&N, whats the likelihood my order gets cancelled?

Them days are over.
40% off used to be frequent! Demand different now, this is the best we will get. :lol:

PO
sucks but u right

40-50 packs were given out when u couldn't give away jerseys

buyers market to now sellers market. at the peak of the wave

i'll ride out this one out and scoop em on the low end

I hate that they got rid of free shipping. I mean, if I want an item, I'll get it, but it doesn't make the lack of free shipping any less annoying to deal with. And you gotta pay return shipping if you send something back too.

Bought the last Iverson Rookie away jersey that was marked down to 208$ + 30% off = $168 w/Tax Shipped.

The mandatory 10$ shipping + tax is really a deal killer, especially for orders below 150$

I heard customer service is pretty crap with M&N, whats the likelihood my order gets cancelled?

Their service is garbage.

I ordered an item on sale a month ago and they cancelled my order cause it was "out of stock."

Then a week later it's back in stock at the same price but my coupon code didn't work any more.

I ordered an item on sale a month ago and they cancelled my order cause it was "out of stock."

Then a week later it's back in stock at the same price but my coupon code didn't work any more.

This is what happened with this item, the XXL AI rookie away jersey was on clearance but was OOS (assuming someone bought it) then it was back in stock again for me to pick up with the 30% F&F combo. If they end up cancelling my order i'd prolly cross the M&N home site off my jersey vendors list going forward.

I've always been impressed with MN authentic quality, but im a bit amazed how badly they run their own company website.

Anyone can let me know how the legacy NFL jerseys fit? Thanks

Legacy Jerseys sizing is listed on the website.

I'd say they are true to the size listed. I wear XXL in NBA authentics and I'd prolly have to do 3XL in the legacy jerseys.

What I do is take the size I know I am comfortable in, find the corresponding length, and then apply it to the other styles on the website if that makes sense.

Hope that helps,

Thought about grabbing the Wolves, but after @RussianOrDragon 's post last week, I ain't taking that chance. :lol:

PO

Just order 3 pairs, one is bound to be right, :lol:

Also, assuming they come normally sized, I think it's a good idea to size up on both pairs of Wolves shorts.

They have an unforgiving waistband, similar to the Grizzlies shorts.

I had this happen too. So I ordered it again. And it got cancelled again. So I reach out. They just said it was an error and it was never available to begin with smh

ya M&N customer service is trash... I ordered raptors shorts on there and I thought it was just on backorder... so a month later I called asking for an update and they said my order was cancelled because they don't have it in stock... Like really you couldn't email me it was cancelled instead of me just waiting around smh... the good news is I was able to order a pair through fanatics

Back
Top Bottom